Author Topic: The Fung  (Read 3274 times)

I didnt say anything about hack, HE did
No I was just saying that he can't hack blockland, it is not possible, there is nothing to worry about!

No I was just saying that he can't hack blockland, it is not possible, there is nothing to worry about!

But you can still annoy others with events and client-sided addons

and this is the problem here

But you can still annoy others with events and client-sided addons

and this is the problem here
Yep.

Im to scared to start my own server now.

Just enable the "events are admin-only" option.

Negative we know it's you :c
You cant deny it now, just say sorry and don't do it again.
And stop with the loving fungus stuff.

Yep thats my server although on the fourms im called mouse droidz 21. I knew it was negative who was doing it becuase i was on sam citys server and negative joined and fungamongus kept fowllowing negative. I did have proof but its to much kb =(.

AND THATS NOT ONLY IT. I saw him spawn and it did not say something like "Fungamongus conected" but i do have the pic as us in rowboats.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

THANK YOU STUPID WARNING THX ALOT!

I'm just going to ban all three of them, because apparently all three of them know how to do it.

YOU CAN HACK BLOCKLAND

Port told me you can, and he knows about TGE very thoroughly.

And the witch scream from L4D sounds. I couldnt take it anymore so I left the server. I few minutes later I joined the
That really scared the hell out of me :c

Fungusamongus is not hacking.

The cause of this is just a bot.

This bot can be evented to hide all of its nodes on spawn.

This bot can be evented to be set on aggressive (follow ALL players), even if hidden.

Even if the bot is hidden and aggressive, the bot can still activate onBotTouched, AND in a repeated way.

When onBotTouched is activated:
  • the touching Client gets a CenterPrint message with the MemeGrinMan face.
  • the touching Client gets a ChatMessage resembling a message from Fungusamongus.
  • the touching Player gets its datablock changed to Rowboat.
  • other events can be done on the Client and Player.

Fungusamongus is not hacking.

The cause of this is just a bot.

This bot can be evented to hide all of its nodes on spawn.

This bot can be evented to be set on aggressive (follow ALL players), even if hidden.

Even if the bot is hidden and aggressive, the bot can still activate onBotTouched, AND in a repeated way.

When onBotTouched is activated:
  • the touching Client gets a CenterPrint message with the MemeGrinMan face.
  • the touching Client gets a ChatMessage resembling a message from Fungusamongus.
  • the touching Player gets its datablock changed to Rowboat.
  • other events can be done on the Client and Player.

Please don't abuse this, I only posted this so people can stop Fungusamongus.

Also, to stop the effect, say /cancelallevents and /clearbots (admin only).

I just found out that its console commands he is using for this.
Events too, but mostly consoles !

Yep thats my server although on the fourms im called mouse droidz 21. I knew it was negative who was doing it becuase i was on sam citys server and negative joined and fungamongus kept fowllowing negative. I did have proof but its to much kb =(.

AND THATS NOT ONLY IT. I saw him spawn and it did not say something like "Fungamongus conected" but i do have the pic as us in rowboats.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

THANK YOU STUPID WARNING THX ALOT!
I diden't do that I left the server like 30 mins ago ._.

I dont like being at my server alone now :C
Help

You aren't hacked. He just spammed you with events.