Author Topic: who wants to be interviewed by taboob  (Read 1845 times)

my IPC classes are hitting a point where the lessons starting to focus more on stereotyping, discrimination, and how to avoid miscommunications and the like because of them. to set an example for a project they'll be doing later this month, i want to conduct an interview with anyone that could be considered drastically different from me. any of our non-US members would be pretty good, as would be anyone with a drastically unique background. do keep in mind though that this is at least a relatively serious thing, so i'd prioritize people i know/trust over those i don't when trying to choose someone. also, it'd be 20 minutes long. yeah. i hope you could put up with me for that long.
this would be doable over skype or whatever, so that's easy enough. i would really just be asking questions, though if one wanted they could even just go on a rant for 20 minutes about how much the US sucks or how much they hate their background or even just tell a nice relevant story.

in any case, any volunteers?

I've got nerves of steel
and balls of steel

I would like to, but my life is pretty boring other than being paid by Machinima.

...i wonder if being boring counts as a unique background...

damn i wish i had a webcam

also i appear white because i am half white but i am muslim (not albanian or a convert though) if that counts for anything

I am a ginger but videos of me irritate me.

Australian citizen dragged away to the philippines to do 3 months of missionary work.
to tired to anywai :s

just audio works perfectly fine

I wouldn't mind doing something like this.  Contact me ahead of time if you're interested, I think I have you on Steam.  I have Skype already, with a good mic too (if not, my phone has Skype too).

I come from a pretty unique background too.