Apparently, Taboo.

Author Topic: Apparently, Taboo.  (Read 3178 times)

I've been strolling around casually when a user by the name of RagnaTheBroedge posts this thread. And then this happens:

Wait, you're taboo?

This person again states their identity as Taboo's from this post
"(this is taboo's new account if you can't tell, my disability check finally came in~)" on their profile. This person also posted:

necrobump.
i present to you the finest soundpack ever made.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyNKEC-Nc_g
very wip
A half-month bump as well. The user linked to a youtube account called TabooIsMattHouser

Now I have no problems with alts, however, as I was exploring this user's blog, I stumbled upon a group of inappropriate pictures including Gore, Hentai, and some emo bullstuff diaries. 

I honestly don't mind any of that except the latter, but since the content they linked on their profile is very inappropriate, I feel he should be banned again.

Um...

No he shouldn't?

His tumblr/blog/whatever was always in his profile.

I could tell he was Taboo from his avatar + his first 10 posts alone .. didn't even need to read his signature ..

I knew by the posts it was an alt of someone. But it doesn't effect me that much, Taboo was never annoying or anything.

My taboob is back. <3

I've rarely seen Taboo cause trouble, I don't see what the problem is here

Plenty of people have returned from a permaban with new keys, I don't see anything wrong with someone with a brain doing it

I fail to see a single thing he has done wrong?
What is the problem again?

I fail to see a single thing he has done wrong?
What is the problem again?

The stuff on his blog

taboo is the scourge of the blockland forums

purge him! purge him!!!!
lol

what's the problem officer

Plenty of people have returned from a permaban with new keys, I don't see anything wrong with someone with a brain doing it

I came back and I haven't done anything.

When someone gets permabanned three times, they're obviously not doing any changing. Nothing can be expected from Lord Tony and any of his successive accounts except an onslaught of harassment and stupidity.

So I just found this in my inbox

Who knows how long that's been there though, as far as we know it was just added right before/after that post I quoted above, his signature changes almost as much as his avatar

>stalking

haha-ohwow.jpg

P.S. I'm not your messenger pigeon, starfish, I'm only addressing it because it's valid to my previous post

And there goes that pledge

Didn't even last a day

Hell, didn't even last a few hours

Round Four

*ding ding*

Let's see how long this one lasts

I came back and I haven't done anything.

LT makes a good point Reg, you started harassing him before he even did anything.

i did notice that do you think badspot will ban again?

i did notice that do you think badspot will ban again?
He has done nothing wrong on this account, there is no reason he would be banned.