Poll

Map reset

Map reset (Old seed, man made things gone)
0 (0%)
New map (New seed)
0 (0%)
Neither, keep going with same map
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Minecraft Factions  (Read 46401 times)

I will eventually revive this, I cannot say how long into the future it will be though. I will save the world as long as I can. It's just that with the server running I can't actually play minecraft, let alone any other game.

I will eventually revive this, I cannot say how long into the future it will be though. I will save the world as long as I can. It's just that with the server running I can't actually play minecraft, let alone any other game.
fuuuuckk

FUUUUUCCCCkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klub

and my mc server list dwindles back down to 1 stuffty server whos people i hate and who's towns have been greifed.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 08:21:20 PM by fred da kiko »

and my mc server list dwindles back down to 1 stuffty server who's people i hate and who's towns have been greifed.
who is people

who is people
people that don't allow him to be peaceful in faction servers

fuuuuckk

FUUUUUCCCCkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klub
play forgetin angry birds or something

who is towns

Double post:

I'm going to try to host a faction server. Can someone help teach me how to set a server up?

It's a towny server, and i haven't been peaceful since skykings.

Double post:

I'm going to try to host a faction server. Can someone help teach me how to set a server up?

What do you want to know?

What do you want to know?
he made a topic about it, he basically needs help with the whole hosting part of hosting a factions server.