Author Topic: Random act of dumbness  (Read 2545 times)

Today, I was at BeachBum's Queef Sniffers server. I asked if I could put a room in the house of loveual things. And he says "No, you have annoyed the piss out of me since I came back from being AFK" Im like "Umm, what" Then I get banned and the reason was bridges. What did I do?

BeachBum? not Beachbum?

I just decided to post it, and did not think of it when it happend. Go to the server and ask some people, Beachbum for sure, or Big Brother saw. And Screamed.

Any pictures?
Sorry i dont have any, what button was it I hit for a screenshot? was it f2?

OP is 14k and doesn't know how to take a screenshot, probably didn't play Blockland at all.

Grassy: Hmm... a new topic.
*Sees the topic*
Grassy: The forget?

No evidence and seems false.

Sorry, but I think you are a lier

oh god
im laughing so hard
jesus forget it hurts

also dumbness isn't a word

You really didn't need to make a drama on this. It was probably a big misunderstanding and you could of sorted it out by sending him a message on RTB or talking to other people that were on the server.

probably didn't play Blockland at all.
I was there, saw it happen.

OP is 14k and doesn't know how to take a screenshot, probably didn't play Blockland at all.
You just were not there at the time. How could I not play it at all if I have a ID anyways?? Bahamut saw, so get out please.

Grassy: Hmm... a new topic.
*Sees the topic*
Grassy: The forget?

No evidence and seems false.

Sorry, but I think you are a lier
Read what bahamut said. Yea, thats what I thought.

You really didn't need to make a drama on this. It was probably a big misunderstanding and you could of sorted it out by sending him a message on RTB or talking to other people that were on the server.
Its not that I'm mad, I just wanted to point out how Beachbum can be somewhat a richardhead sometimes.