Author Topic: Father is being a forgetwit again. /fight (other depressing stuff)  (Read 3693 times)

So some of you who actually pay attention to me /nonewill remember that I hate my dad and that my parents are intense christians.
Well yesterday I was told that everyone would be waking up at 4am to go on a 1 1/2 hour drive to church, which I responded to "hell no" however it seems my parents were hellbent on me going.
This morning I was woken up at 4am by my richardface of a father telling me to get up and that we are leaving in 5 minutes, the following conversation was somewhat like this (prolly forgetin stuff coz it was 4am)
"Stephen wake up"
"what? no."
"come on we gotta go"
"i told you before im not going"
"hang on"
-goes and gets a cup of water-
"here drink this it will wake you up"
"i dont want to wake up because im not going anywhere"
"you ARE coming, now get up!"
"i dont have any reason to go"
"yes you do now drink this and get UP!"
"No."
He then open palm slapped me, it didn't really hurt but I could feel how much force he put in it and I kicked him over and he dropped the cup.
He got up and yelled "go back to Australia and stay there!" and I said "gladly" (clone always gets the last word)
Worst of all when he stormed out he left the light on, the ass, couldn't fall asleep again for like half an hour.

This morning the only talking we did was when he said "I am so disapointed in you, this is the biggest day of the year for christians and all you could say is "i dont have any reason to go""
"well im not a christian am i"
"well if your going to be like that there is no reason for you to be here!"
"you do realize i have always been violently against this and you dragged me here, I want to leave."
/walked off again
Now he is gone to another island for a few days which is fine by me, less than 2 weeks until I don't need to have any contact with him until 2013 which will be amazing.

So yeah discuss stuff.
What makes me angry is that the last week I have been having the time of my life, my entire time here I have been very depressed. In the last week I have been having a great time with some of the girls here and finally got out of my deep depression and generally felt good again, then this happens which makes me feel depressed even more, also one of the girls I have been with told me that this kid that had just arrived here randomly kissed my little sister out of nowhere and that I need to keep an eye on him. I am an incredibly defensive person towards nobody more than my sister, this depressed me even more that I can't keep my eye of this kid and if I see him doing anything I am going to beat the forget out of him.
In fact just thinking that I wont see the girls again is enough to make me depressed even more.

Tl;dr
4 am church dad slap kick hot girl flirting depression goat little kid cigarettes
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 05:22:13 AM by Clone v.117 »

I don't see where your father is in the wrong. You acted a brat. They're your parents, they'll make you do stuff you don want to. You're better off dealing with it and pleasing them, rathe than being a disrespectful brat just so you could have the last word.

And trust me, you don't hate your father, you're just full of teenage angst.

Clone how about instead of being a stuck up brat protecting your ideology how about you calmly explain to your parents your standing with religion.

I don't see where your father is in the wrong. You acted a brat. They're your parents, they'll make you do stuff you don want to. You're better off dealing with it and pleasing them, rathe than being a disrespectful brat just so you could have the last word.

listen to beachbum. he very wise and smoke weed during roadtrips.

I can't keep my eye of this kid and if I see him doing anything I am going to beat the forget out of him.
baddasher.png

My father is a horrible person all round, I have despised him my entire life.
My little sister has down syndrome and autism and I help and look out for her a lot and almost every day he will pointlessly snap at her if she accidently drops a cup or something and hit her or kick her over, the day he takes it further I am going to forget him over.
Clone how about instead of being a stuck up brat protecting your ideology how about you calmly explain to your parents your standing with religion.
I have hundreds of times, they know full well that I was completely fine with religion even though I am not, they keep going on about religion to me and I have constantly explained to them that not shutting up about it to me makes me hate religion more and more, seems they just don't accept that they are the reason I don't want to hear of religion.
You know how they plan to make me religious?
TALK ABOUT RELIGION MORE!!!
In fact, they have always known this for years but I would keep going to church with them just so my dad wouldn't talk to me about me not being religious, the first time in years I refuse to go at 4am in the morning.

also wtf is a baddasher
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 04:59:56 AM by Clone v.117 »

listen to beachbum. he very wise and smoke weed during roadtrips.

I don't see how the fact that I smoke has anything to do with what I said.. You clearly came in here and quoted me just for the sake of stirring stuff up..

bad ass her

I don't understand how people can literally be this stupid.

I don't see how the fact that I smoke has anything to do with what I said.. You clearly came in here and quoted me just for the sake of stirring stuff up..
Oh yeah i love doing that.. no not really.
i was just plain silly as always. i just think that every topic needs a lil less serious.
life is too short to be serious all the time. :)

Oh yeah i love doing that.. no not really.
i was just plain silly as always. i just think that every topic needs a lil less serious.
life is too short to be serious all the time. :)

Your right. You should spen your time aimlessly trolling and being a richard instead. That's so much better

Your right. You should spen your time aimlessly trolling and being a richard instead. That's so much better
Well that's one way to put it.
no but seriously now.. i have nothing against you and I'm sorry i got you a little aggravated there.

My father is a horrible person all round, I have despised him my entire life.
My little sister has down syndrome and autism and I help and look out for her a lot and almost every day he will pointlessly snap at her if she accidently drops a cup or something and hit her or kick her over, the day he takes it further I am going to forget him over.I have hundreds of times, they know full well that I was completely fine with religion even though I am not, they keep going on about religion to me and I have constantly explained to them that not shutting up about it to me makes me hate religion more and more, seems they just don't accept that they are the reason I don't want to hear of religion.
You know how they plan to make me religious?
TALK ABOUT RELIGION MORE!!!
In fact, they have always known this for years but I would keep going to church with them just so my dad wouldn't talk to me about me not being religious, the first time in years I refuse to go at 4am in the morning.

also wtf is a baddasher

Okay, but here's what it all boils down to; you live under their roof, and you in turn should follow their rules. Even more so if your dads as much of a bitch as you play him off to be. Suck up your pride and admit defeat.

Well that's one way to put it.
no but seriously now.. i have nothing against you and I'm sorry i got you a little aggravated there.

You didn't aggravate me at all, I just didn't understand where the hostility came from.

You didn't aggravate me at all, I just didn't understand where the hostility came from.
Well there was indeed a way you could have seen that as hostile but it was just meant as a silly joke.

Well there was indeed a way you could have seen that as hostile but it was just meant as a silly joke.

Right. Well. <3