Author Topic: The Three Rocketeer's  (Read 2620 times)

The thing that sucked was that I couldnt move to see the dungeon cause I was constantly killed.

I'l be sure to ban everyone in the server.

No seriously.
OP is stupid.
Your only 11.

Your only 11.
No need to pull up pathetic insults like that.

+ just leave the server if you don't like it.

Your only 11.
At least he shows his age on his profile, by telling from your recent posted dramas, you seem about 10, with a mental disability.

someone needs to make a movie out of this

At least he shows his age on his profile, by telling from your recent posted dramas, you seem about 10, with a mental disability.
I joined the forums yesterday.

The fact you registered yesterday doesn't mean you have the brain of a newborn with downs.

Please dont come here to be a douche, I only joined the forums yesterday.
Welcome to the twilight zone.

ITT: OP doesn't even realize that he will ruin his reputation when he continues childish acts.

I'l be sure to ban everyone in the server.

No seriously.
OP is stupid.
I'm not gonna be surprised if you get a ban. Dismissive post and flaming.

Oh my god, stop using that pathetic excuse, you still judged him by his age, on these forums no one judges by age only stupidity which you're running your stupidity up.

Something is wrong with the OP

Oh my god, stop using that pathetic excuse, you still judged him by his age, on these forums no one judges by age only stupidity which you're running your stupidity up.

Dont like it, dont read it. Its that simple. Flaming someone on the forums because they have no evidence is childish.

Dont like it, dont read it. Its that simple. Flaming someone on the forums because they have no evidence is childish.

Um, maybe because they could be lying.