Poll

Realistic lighting or fun?

Realistic lighting + less fun
Moar fun

Author Topic: Blockland v20 + V21  (Read 27203 times)

op is loving stupid
glad we all learned a lesson

the new update is going to happen whether you want it or not. you are a member of the small percentage of blockland against this update.

and wow your poll options are completely biased. you are really dumb.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 02:13:25 PM by Wehrmacht »

"get rid of v20"

OP is another one of you idiots who thinks an update is a different game.
all games and programs update all the time. this is not blockland21 coming up. this is "blockland1, v21"

if you really wanna play v20 its possible. i remember some guys playing like v8 or some lame version using connect to IP.

It's not like there's a choice anyway.  They're going to update to v21 regardless of what we think or say.  No choice.

So, there will be a v21, not just updates to v20 through the launcher?

So, there will be a v21, not just updates to v20 through the launcher?
It will update through the launcher.

If someone was really determined to keep v20, they could just make a custom launcher that auto-installed an add-on that disabled the default masterserver scripts and connected to an alternate one.

Someone put a virus on the master server that destroys older versions so we don't have these lame idiots that want to keep their stuff terrain bcause they're too dumb to build.

Someone put a virus on the master server that destroys older versions so we don't have these lame idiots that want to keep their stuff terrain bcause they're too dumb to build.
i don't think that's how it works  :cookieMonster:

That was meant to be a joke
But srsly
You idiots should be banned from this awesome game

It's Baddy's game, and he can do whatever he wants.  I, personally, am all for the update.  I rarely use bedroom anyway.

op is loving stupid
glad we all learned a lesson

the new update is going to happen whether you want it or not. you are a member of the small percentage of blockland against this update.

and wow your poll options are completely biased. you are really dumb.

How are they biased? Explain.