Author Topic: tezzario sokatu - "your mom is whore who likes to eat **** to get aids and..."  (Read 2469 times)

He could have just said to stop instead of starting some stuff, worst of all he goes and makes a drama about it. And he is just as bad!

I did earlier, then I shot him after he didn't listen.

I did earlier, then I shot him after he didn't listen.

You said differently earlier.

Oh yeah! Sorry, I forgot that part too! -_-

Oh yeah! Sorry, I forgot that part too! -_-

No excuses, you said that you told him to stop AFTER you said you shot him because he wouldn't.

No excuses, you said that you told him to stop AFTER you said you shot him because he wouldn't.

No, no, no, that time I was telling him to stop SHOOTING me.

If I'm thinking of the right guy, Tezzario is a Japanese anime-obsessed idiot with a sizable ego and claims to soon be working on an anime.
He also said that the only good animes are on Adult Swim.
i lol'd

You shot him once, he kills you, insults you, you kill him, and he goes douche bag on you. Do I have this story correct?

You shot him once, he kills you, insults you, you kill him, and he goes douche bag on you. Do I have this story correct?

He follows me, I ask him to please stop and go away, he keeps following, I shoot him once, then he keeps killing me and he goes ballistic.

you could've just blocked him off with the wall-making thingmabob

He can easily dig around it.

The chat being censored really hurts, considering people won't even type the word intended, they'll just type asterisks.

Also, I hate it how people are so effing stupid.

Or you could just...well. Run like hell.