Author Topic: tezzario sokatu - "your mom is whore who likes to eat **** to get aids and..."  (Read 2481 times)

Technically, you can't die of AIDS, you die of diseases that infect your body which it can normally fight off.
Alright... ignore my other posts then.

Technically, you can't die of AIDS, you die of diseases that infect your body which it can normally fight off.
Stop talking about aids and see the big picture: You shot him starting the entire thing > he makes a mom insult > Drama. You are indeed butt hurt friend.

This guy was on Glass's server doing the same stuff. He says that he is 14 and has a girlfriend.

can't edit in drama:
This guy was on Glass's server doing the same stuff. He says that he is 14 and has a girlfriend.
any and all "girlfriend" relationships under 18 are completely handicapped

You did not just tell him to stop. You insulted him calling him a moron and cussed out at him. He had full right to fight back. Sorry but I dont think this topic is fair.

This forgetwit was going around on a falling plates server, claiming to be more mature than I by trying to be mister goody two shoes. Then he goes on insulting me and claiming it isn't harassment, which was against the rules (which I proceedingly began to joke about how he was breaking the rules, and he got pissy).

Noedit:

Yeah, he said the same thing on the falling plates server. He was saying I LOVE MY GRILFRIEND LOLOL and stuff, with nothing to prompt it. He's probably trying to use it to buffer him or something and trying to be Internet tough guy.

You did not just tell him to stop. You insulted him calling him a moron and cussed out at him. He had full right to fight back. Sorry but I dont think this topic is fair.

I like this guy now.

Did you even look at the pictures? He kindly said to stop in the bottom attachment but then tezzario insulted him, THEN provoking Scratch to insult tezzario back.

Did you even look at the pictures? He kindly said to stop in the bottom attachment but then tezzario insulted him, THEN provoking Scratch to insult tezzario back.

Ehem, as much of an idiot Minotaur is, The OP clearly stated earlier that he shot him, starting the entire stuff, just let this topic die out, their both in the wrong.

Ehem, as much of an idiot Minotaur is, The OP clearly stated earlier that he shot him,
Because tezz was following the OP around in the server.

Because tezz was following the OP around in the server.

He could have just said to stop instead of starting some stuff, worst of all he goes and makes a drama about it. And he is just as bad!

Either way, Tez is still a twat.

Either way, Tez is still a twat.

Indeed. But same could be said for the OP.