Author Topic: Which one of you boneheads took my name on twitter?  (Read 21688 times)

Am I the only person who doubts it was a blocklander? Badspot is a pretty common alias, so you never know. I mean, just do a steam search an theres hundreds.
Read my post a few up above you.

Did you even click the account link?

I think you are male as dress like a female, I am sure you like boyish cute as homoloveual.

There's a massive difference between dressing like a girl and being a homoloveual.

Am I the only person who doubts it was a blocklander? Badspot is a pretty common alias, so you never know. I mean, just do a steam search an theres hundreds.
Gosh this was brought up so many times by people who didn't even look at the profile!

That's why the name is eric hartman and the avatar is blockland?

Jesus why can't people learn to READ?

Yeah nvm in that case, lol.

I am the only one who knows exactly what Tesla is. It is a hermaphrodite albino that had a love change to become female and is into males. I am not making this up too this is what he/she has stated over the course of their time here. Considering it's never posted a picture and used to be the male Tom Gunn I am going to chalk it up to trolling. This is completely off-topic though.

loveually confused is a shorter way to put it.

I am the only one who knows exactly what Tesla is. It is a hermaphrodite albino that had a love change to become female and is into males. I am not making this up too this is what he/she has stated over the course of their time here. Considering it's never posted a picture and used to be the male Tom Gunn I am going to chalk it up to trolling. This is completely off-topic though.
loveually confused is a shorter way to put it.
She/he's also admitted to multiple personality disorder.

Hermaphrodites don't get love changes, they get the bit that doesn't work removed.

Badspot is never going to get it back if the owner sees this, knowing that it is now of value. Badspot should just offer a reward for it.

Badspot, if you get @Badspot, can I have @TheBadspot?

Badspot is never going to get it back if the owner sees this, knowing that it is now of value. Badspot should just offer a reward for it.
>Offer a few blockland keys for it.
>Revoke them when he gets the account >:)

I wonder what the chances are of finding the owner and that person actually handing over the account information

I can't even see how old the account is, so good luck, actual Badspot