Author Topic: Which one of you boneheads took my name on twitter?  (Read 21699 times)

loling.  that really sucks.  they should give it back

loling.  that really sucks.  they should give it back
I MADE AN ONLINE LEGO GAME SO I AM MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU, FORCING YOU TO GIVE UP YOUR TWITTER NAME SOMEHOW

I MADE AN ONLINE LEGO GAME SO I AM MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU, FORCING YOU TO GIVE UP YOUR TWITTER NAME SOMEHOW
But said person is impersonating Badspot, forget you.

you're stupid, the person owning the twitter name is blatantly impersonating Badspot.

you're stupid, the person owning the twitter name is blatantly impersonating Badspot.
Yes, but the only people who know him well enough to recognize his name is us.
And because of this topic, we now know that the accept is an imposter.
So that account user is not the real Badspot, and so then did not make a lego game on the Internet.
Unless the creator of ROBLOX made the account.
PLOT TWIST WHOAUGH

Yes, but the only people who know him well enough to recognize his name is us.
And because of this topic, we now know that the accept is an imposter.
So that account user is not the real Badspot, and so then did not make a lego game on the Internet.
Unless the creator of ROBLOX made the account.
PLOT TWIST WHOAUGH
what the forget are you even talking about that didn't make sense and it didn't defend your point at all

Either way it's not like the fake badspot account is being used. He's impersonating Badspot but he never actually posts and I wouldn't even know about it if it weren't for this thread.

Wait, so, if you report it as an imposter, the IMPOSTER account gets deleted completely? What kind of forgeted up system is that?

he's trying to get a low id of badspot.

i reckon baddie will give him the ID then de-activated it because the imposter was being to pushy.

look mister he's asleep stop pestering badspot when he's thinking of a plan of plans
the twatter person is reading my post >:U
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 01:12:54 AM by MunkeyCheez »

pfffhahaha
just give it to him then deactivate it once you've got the account lol

Yeah, just give him a low ID and deactivate it right afterwards, he's such a smartass.

Damn... This little forgeter gives Badspot an ultimatum like that

What if Badspot agrees?

why not just give him an ID to make him happy?
whats the worst that could happen?