Author Topic: Minecraft Skylands Let's Play  (Read 1999 times)

Minecraft challenges map are always fun. Some are hard, some are easy. This map in particular will drive you crazy. Getting knocked off or slipping off the floating islands by accidents and all progress is loss. This is a very old map made during the previous verisons of minecraft and me (PressMe), known as Miles, Tylerman, known as Tyler, and Incinerate, known as Bruce, set off to take it on. The main objective is to complete all the dugeouns, which are giant rectangular prisms floating in the air and have many enemies that lying inside.

Click here to see our channel on the let's play!

Each day or 2, 3, or even 4 a video will be added, so stay tune!

Updated with a new video! This time, improved bleeps, and 720 hd quality! check it out!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 05:37:40 PM by Minnax »

Seemed very unorganized. From the beginning, someone killed you, then you asked for OP, ect.
I only got about a minute in because I'm on my phone, but I'll watch the rest later.

Don't bleep out cursing.

Don't bleep out cursing.
really though if your going to bleep it out do a good job at it

really though if your going to bleep it out do a good job at it
It's really annoying and makes people notice you cursed.

don't bleep if you aren't going to bleep everything and aren't going to make it completely un-hearable

other than that and the low video quality seems interesting

Seemed very unorganized. From the beginning, someone killed you, then you asked for OP, ect.
I only got about a minute in because I'm on my phone, but I'll watch the rest later.
I do agree that is was a bit organized. But remember, this is a let's play. Once something is recorded, you can't do any more takes. Also, the game started to record as since as we spawned really, but that is the recorder's fault. It'll get better, trust me.

Do you have a working copy of the map? The only downloads I can find are in an older file format and when I try to convert them the game crashes. If you can give me a fresh, working download of the map I would greatly appreciate it. :)

Do you have a working copy of the map? The only downloads I can find are in an older file format and when I try to convert them the game crashes. If you can give me a fresh, working download of the map I would greatly appreciate it. :)

It's the first download I find when searched, but I'll link you if you need it.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/35387-survskylands-13-custom-world-thats-entirely-abandoned/

Comment removed
Author withheld

Comment removed
Author withheld

Comment removed
Author withheld

Comment removed
Author withheld
Comment removed
Author withheld

Comment removed
Author withheld
It makes you look like a gigantic friend if you remove all of the comments.

Also, if you're going to bleep out swear words, at least REMOVE the word instead of just half assing it and adding a beep.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 08:01:38 PM by ? »

It makes you look like a gigantic friend if you remove all of the comments.

Also, if you're going to bleep out swear words, at least REMOVE the word instead of just half assing it and adding a beep.

That's how tyler rolls in his loveuallity preference.

Plus tyler did that on purpose appearently.

don't bleep if you aren't going to bleep everything and aren't going to make it completely un-hearable

other than that and the low video quality seems interesting

where

Updated with a new video! This time, improved bleeps, and 720 hd quality! check it out!

Why the forget are you guys always yelling into the mikes and why is it censored. And whoever id recording is annoying as forget.