Author Topic: .  (Read 40984 times)

I made a video of the last session, my favorite moment was Pimipin's epic maneuver.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QPIJQRDBo0

i wish I could play:c

watching the video only makes me want to play this even more

aaaaaaa so much teamwork never otherwise seen in blockland

Put this on your topic. Its useful. ^.^

when I saw 3/30 i went YES

but then i saw password :C

watching the video only makes me want to play this even more

aaaaaaa so much teamwork never otherwise seen in blockland
But he cut out the part where a couple of geniuses thought it would be a brilliant idea to start chiseling out all of the windows in the lobby, (where we line up for an attack) and the infirmary, (where we usually go for buckets and trays) allowing 2 of the guards to snipe us inside those rooms.

But he cut out the part where a couple of geniuses thought it would be a brilliant idea to start chiseling out all of the windows in the lobby, (where we line up for an attack) and the infirmary, (where we usually go for buckets and trays) allowing 2 of the guards to snipe us inside those rooms.
if people continue that crap to intentionally ruin chances of winning, they should be banned. it's annoying.

I made a video of the last session, my favorite moment was Pimipin's epic maneuver.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QPIJQRDBo0

That's so loving good
What did you film with?

if people continue that crap to intentionally ruin chances of winning, they should be banned. it's annoying.
Yeah.. I hate when qeoqle do that stuff ›.›

I feel an addiction to this server without even having played it.

I have only seen this server being hosted twice, being passworded at both occasions. What is going on?

I have only seen this server being hosted twice, being passworded at both occasions. What is going on?

Because we're European?

i tried to make love with storeclerk.

If the server is passworded it means it's under development.