Author Topic: .  (Read 40939 times)

Not only was I the Bronson.
I was the escapee!

Okay what the hell

I'm trying to get in but apparently i'm already in the game

This server's content is so beautifully arranged that not a gui, nor a cmd command is required to figure out how to play.

The models, build, script, and decals are all exceptional, and it has inspired me to learn torque, and undertake the same reform in the complicated and unorganized mess called CityRPG.

Thanks.

Tonight's games showed just how important cooperation is.
In one game the prisoners won with only a minute or so left, and in the last game the prisoners did not escape at all.
Why?
Nobody wanted to listen to anybody.

Tonight's games showed just how important cooperation is.
In one game the prisoners won with only a minute or so left, and in the last game the prisoners did not escape at all.
Why?
Nobody wanted to listen to anybody.
I repeatedly offered to lead them to victory, referencing my record breaking win last time the server was hosted.
No luck.
Truly a shame, is the server down now?

Yes we're down for the night some more bug fixing and balancing will be done before next host.

Yes we're down for the night some more bug fixing and balancing will be done before next host.
this is probably gonna sound onrey or something, but can I get one of those fancy blue shirts?
I hear it points you out as knowing what the forget you're doing.

Blue suits are private only, If you donate you will receive a white suit.

1: LISTEN TO THE LEADER

There will usually be a prisoner who has experience with the game. Following and listening to these people will increase your chances of escaping dramatically.
this is what i was looking at, some way of determining who these people are.

The more the game is played the easier it will be to tell who is a good leader.
Blue suits are usually people who helped Pload, so they might be good leaders.

If nobody can agree on a leader, then follow someone who:
Already has a few people following them
Gets buckets and trays before leaving
Is going for the towers/dog before the outside wall

Also, using <text does not make you look like a good leader. It makes people want to ignore you.

The more the game is played the easier it will be to tell who is a good leader.
Blue suits are usually people who helped Pload, so they might be good leaders. ok

If nobody can agree on a leader, then follow someone who:
Already has a few people following them check
Gets buckets and trays before leaving check
Is going for the towers/dog before the outside wall check

Also, using <text does not make you look like a good leader. It makes people want to ignore you. che- forget

Money is yummy, and yummy is money. Lol. So, I will be donating like 10 or 20 dollar's, soon enough.

So in the UK this runs from 4 AM to 6 AM, yet you managed to keep a passworded one up about two hours before midnight through to three hours after I got up in the morning.

I'd donate if it actually got me any closer to playing...!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 02:32:40 AM by Space Guy »

Tomorrow we will be hosting earlier to try and get some UK players between 1PM - 6PM EST, That is not the times it will be hosted just a time we might open the server.
If the server is up but passworded it means we're currently fixing bugs and balancing.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 03:03:11 AM by Predator »

You host at midnight but you never host in the day!

I can never play!