what happens if we donate 10 dollars
??!?!

you get a gold tray and bucket, and a reserved player slot

??!?!
the same thing for those who paid 3. not a cashshop... hopefully

the same thing for those who paid 3. not a cashshop... hopefully
ocool

If the server is 30/31 it means it's full only way to get in is to donate for a reserved slot.
oh so i really don't need to pay to get in ever time.

Only if you want a guaranteed slot.

??!?!
Why not just give the extra 3 spots to other players?

I say reserved slots are BS, some people don't even have a paypal account or any way to pay you, some people have an insanely hard time just trying to convince their Family Members to buy something online..If your going to do the reserved slot you should host using kalph's servers or someone elses so you can host 100 people, that way its impossible to have the server full of reserved slots.

Edit:But if that's how you run your servers I wont even bother telling you what to do, it just seem like a smart idea to me to use part of the money you get to upgrade your server to something like kalphiter's server hosting system.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 11:12:59 PM by ShadowZero »

100 players is a bit much...
dont you think?

100 players is a bit much...
dont you think?
There is over 30k keys now I think, I'm sure 100 players going to one server wont be a problem.

Oh yeah, i'm SOOOOO convinced to donate.
They make it seem like being a donator has SOOOOO many decent benefits
wow um

this is the first donation-based server in blockland to actually impress me, and it has convinced many people to donate. it's totally worth it.

so yeah, donate, play the game, or gtfo.

wow um

this is thefirst donation-based server in blockland to actually impress me, and it has convinced many people to donate. it's totally worth it.

so yeah, donate, play the game, or gtfo.
I want to donate but times are rough right now and I have no way of donating, adding servers that need donations for better gameplay doesn't make us any different than what roblox is doing with builder's club and gear and all that crap they have.

I want to donate but times are rough right now and I have no way of donating, adding servers that need donations for better gameplay doesn't make us any different than what roblox is doing with builder's club and gear and all that crap they have.
I am absolutely positive that this server does not rely heavily on donations. i'm absolutely positive that the developers recieving the donations are recieving them as pocket change, and not as primary paychecks.

I am absolutely positive that this server does not rely heavily on donations. i'm absolutely positive that the developers recieving the donations are recieving them as pocket change, and not as primary paychecks.
I'm not saying I'm against server donation or anything, I just think reserving slots is going a bit too far with the current capacity of the server.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 04:54:39 PM by Pload »