Packers Place

Author Topic: Packers Place  (Read 1186 times)

Packers Place
Packers Place is what I call all of my servers on games, I'm creating this topic as a hub to all of my random servers
that I host to let people know about them. Most of the time they're only up for 2-3 hours but this is usually
because they're so many of us online at that time and get bored of it shortly afterwards.

Steam Group:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PackersPlace
Used for Voice Chat as well as communication. If you're in the group you'll get updates on what server is live.

Games:

This isn't the only games I host but the major ones most people have,
You can get  Arma II Free via the ARMA II page as the demo, I own the full version which allows me to host.

IP:0.0.0.0:0000
IP will change, sometimes I'll just say join via Steam group.

IP:0.0.0.0:0000
IP will change, sometimes I'll just say join via Steam group.
[/center]

The IP is magic.

will definitely be joining at some point, sick of yank servers

Do you host TF2 at all?

Host some Zelda online  :cookieMonster:

dear god an australian arma 2 server that won't be full of 13 year old screamers

im literally crying right now

You forgot BLOCKLAND :c

dear god an australian arma 2 server that won't be full of 13 year old screamers

im literally crying right now
Get Operation Arrowhead and play on the AEF server, like 30 year old's on that its brilliant fun.

I think I'll host something... however I don't know what. Jumping on the group chat.

do we have to use a mic? :c

Nope, but it helps if you use the voice chat so you can hear people who do.

host a terraria new char server please :3

Hosting Minecraft
IP: 121.45.193.85:25565
Only 6 slots, it should be up for a while IE couple of days.

Get Operation Arrowhead and play on the AEF server, like 30 year old's on that its brilliant fun.

I think I'll host something... however I don't know what. Jumping on the group chat.

i have OA, i'll try that server out now