7 (30.4%)
No
1 (4.3%)
Horny
14 (60.9%)
Dolphin
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: ★ CineBlock Studios ★ |CS| - Closing up for a while. (p33)  (Read 30222 times)

Yeah i'm still working.
Me too, I'm working on my own movie project, but I do need some help.

Me too, I'm working on my own movie project, but I do need some help.

I would try to help with that, but Legopepper gave me no resources to gather people up with, so you'll have to wait for him or get people yourself. Sorry

Because of the timeframes right now, I was thinking that the clan may need to shut down and reopen in the summer, or we obtain another manager to help Psp out. Which would be it?

Because of the timeframes right now, I was thinking that the clan may need to shut down and reopen in the summer, or we obtain another manager to help Psp out. Which would be it?

Getting new managers are problematic. Lets have Pablo and Nixton work on their movies, so we have something to post in summertime. Meanwhile, if Legopepper has some free time, we can also make a cinematically intro and some other things.

Also, what was not mentioned in the main post I do not think, is that I can also code. So if any of you guys need some custom add-ons, just ask me.

Yeah, I can code and Model too.

And forget no, do NOT close down.

Getting new managers are problematic. Lets have Pablo and Nixton work on their movies, so we have something to post in summertime. Meanwhile, if Legopepper has some free time, we can also make a cinematically intro and some other things.

Also, what was not mentioned in the main post I do not think, is that I can also code. So if any of you guys need some custom add-ons, just ask me.
Yeah, after today it looks like I'll have a lot of free time :) - BTW, Pablo couldn't write the story, so I'm going to work on that.

Yeah, after today it looks like I'll have a lot of free time :) - BTW, Pablo couldn't write the story, so I'm going to work on that.

Nice. I'll help you out in a few minutes

New vid:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ap3fmgCoe4
That's interesting.

To start us all on a project, I'm beginning to develop a storyline upon Prison break, as the concept is widely liked by the amount of hosted Jail RPs. Of course, we will obviously have to make it more original than just filming the natural Jail RP.

That's interesting.

To start us all on a project, I'm beginning to develop a storyline upon Prison break, as the concept is widely liked by the amount of hosted Jail RPs. Of course, we will obviously have to make it more original than just filming the natural Jail RP.
Okay, When some actors and people are available, I think I might do a Special FX demo as well. I'll get more details about that shortly

I'd like to apply as director, actor, and builder.

Application:

Part 1 - This will show off my writing, directing and acting skills.  I came up with the concept and wrote the entire story, as well as directed the photo shoot.  I worked with other players, bots, and even used myself as an actor in a lot of the pictures.

Part 2 - The writing isn't as good in this one, as it was sort of an interim chapter, but the photography is phenomenal in my opinion.  And, same as the above, I did all the directing, photography, and a lot of the acting.  And in the last picture you can see a city.  Most of that was built by me as well, and that showcases my building abilities.

Part 3 is still a work in progress, but the storyline is amazing.  I can't reveal what happens, because it is an amazing twist.

In-Game Name: SirLancelot

BL ID: 3824

Thank you.

Now hosting my server to plan out my film.
Name is
Psp's CineBlock Studios

I'd like to apply as director, actor, and builder.

Application:

Part 1 - This will show off my writing, directing and acting skills.  I came up with the concept and wrote the entire story, as well as directed the photo shoot.  I worked with other players, bots, and even used myself as an actor in a lot of the pictures.

Part 2 - The writing isn't as good in this one, as it was sort of an interim chapter, but the photography is phenomenal in my opinion.  And, same as the above, I did all the directing, photography, and a lot of the acting.  And in the last picture you can see a city.  Most of that was built by me as well, and that showcases my building abilities.

Part 3 is still a work in progress, but the storyline is amazing.  I can't reveal what happens, because it is an amazing twist.

In-Game Name: SirLancelot

BL ID: 3824

Thank you.
On part 2, I liked the creativity of one pulling the other up. I also agree that the camera angles were decent in part 2, and considering you got all your actors under control, you are accepted as director, which can also be seen as writer. Part 1's story was creative, but at some parts it seemed a bit predictable, try to get your stories to be unpredictable, but to the point as extreme randomness, unless of course that is what you are after. Building is also accepted, looking at part 2. Good job.

In conclusion, all that you have applied for (Director, actor, builder) is accepted. The camera angles weren't bad either if you were to apply for filmer, though I'd need to know if you could film at a 16:9 ratio of at least 30fps.

Welcome, SirLancelot.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 10:36:40 PM by --LegoPepper-- »

I would love to record, but I have no recording program, so that is out for the time being.

Thanks!  I look forward to many great projects with the clan.