★ CineBlock Studios ★ |CS| - Closing up for a while. (p33)

Poll

Walrus

Yes
7 (30.4%)
No
1 (4.3%)
Horny
14 (60.9%)
Dolphin
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: ★ CineBlock Studios ★ |CS| - Closing up for a while. (p33)  (Read 29892 times)

Closing up for a while:
Munk has made me realize that a clan requires a lot of activity. In reality, ever since this clan was created, motivation and activity has never stirred, leading me to conclude it won't- for the time being. Once I find that I can be a legitimate clan leader as well as keep activity at bay in a clan, this may start up again.

I originally planned to make this clan as a little cup of actors that I could use in my own videos, but instead this clan turned out to be just like all other movie clans, (Discluding BEE, you guys are great!) where it is just a place to be named. I will resort to making my own videos, as well as collaborating, but I'm going to stay away from clans.

It's been fun, but not fun enough.

I will lock this topic tomorrow, say what you must.

Man, it's disappointing that you are shutting this clan down for a while. Even though I was never in it, it was a nice little clan. If you need ideas, I have plenty for any genre video that you want. It can be a short or long video as well. I don't know, I just feel bad and want to help.

i was going to apply for voice actor because of my regally british accent, but I will probably do it for Cucorp

Can't wait for you guys to come back

kbai
going to hold open a little longer

What I should really do is just kick everyone and get a fresh start, keeping all those who actually apped.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 08:05:04 AM by --LegoPepper-- »

Can i stay?
get on steam if you can, then I can talk to you.

I think I apped.
This is rather disappointing; I was really looking forward to making a movie with this clan :(

ASDF

This has happened to at least 3 different clans now. I join and not even a month later they close. >.<
I think I'm just going to probably give up on clans for a while, they never seem to work out.

Besides, I was a little disappointed in one of the reasons for closing being the lack of motivation and activity, since I was just barley trying to introduce a project and get some help with it. :(

Lego, I could still help you make vids when you need actors or help. So IRC me or Steam me when you need help.

Also, I feel bad about clan closing down, but I respect your decision. :C

Nvm... Forgot to read you are starting fresh again... C: (Good thing I apped)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 07:54:42 AM by nixton »