7 (30.4%)
No
1 (4.3%)
Horny
14 (60.9%)
Dolphin
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: ★ CineBlock Studios ★ |CS| - Closing up for a while. (p33)  (Read 29903 times)

What's going on...? I haven't been up lately...

What's going on...? I haven't been up lately...
A quarrel on how to properly credit Cineblock in videos, and apparently what defines a Cineblock video.

eh I'm kind of on the fence for this. I see your argument, but at the same time if it's just one person then it seems like it'd be more of a solo video for himself and his channel. If two or more clan members work on something together then I could see it being considered a clan video. If it wasn't that way then couldn't we take the directors and just consider all the videos they have made since joining the clan, clan videos?

wait oops, phantom knight and whitestorm were both in the process of making this video btw.

Well the director has to announce if it a clan video or not, providing that in the description or a playlist of clan videos, as we discussed. Also, I'm pretty sure nobody is that shrewd to go ahead and make all their videos clan videos :s

wait oops, phantom knight and whitestorm were both in the process of making this video btw.
there you go
Whoa hold up, what? There's a 2 clan-member rule now? Pablo is a certified Director. I.E. He has the power to choose his actors so he can direct his movie the way he wants it to be. That's what a director does, and he is part of the clan Cineblock, therefore he has directed a film for the Cineblock company/clan. Therefore, it is a CLAN VIDEO.
I thought you wanted to focus on the video as a whole? lol
I never was making pablo direct his films different than he does. He can direct them however the hell he wants. It's for the reasons that I stated in my previous post that can distinguish if the video is a clan video or not.
Well the director has to announce if it a clan video or not, providing that in the description or a playlist of clan videos, as we discussed. Also, I'm pretty sure nobody is that shrewd to go ahead and make all their videos clan videos :s

Please read my post.

also, I thought we had already reached the solution to this 'quarrel'.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 07:24:11 PM by --LegoPepper-- »

Ugh fine but those rules just sound so loving stupid and unfair. If someone needs to direct a film for the clan and CANT get anyone to because they're all busy, then what?

Ugh fine but those rules just sound so loving stupid and unfair. If someone needs to direct a film for the clan and CANT get anyone to because they're all busy, then what?
We're just going to hope that doesn't happen. You can always wait. If you don't feel like waiting then just make the film, not for the clan.

Hmm okay fair enough

QUICK QUESTION: How the hell do you make the faces change so rapidly in Mr.Dontthugme :C
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 10:25:41 PM by Cucumber! »

Hmm okay fair enough

QUICK QUESTION: How the hell do you make the faces change so rapidly in Mr.Dontthugme :C
Lots of different frames I'm guessing.

Wait, let me get this straight: If we make a video for CineBlock, it is put in a playlist?

Wait, let me get this straight: If we make a video for CineBlock, it is put in a playlist?
that would be a cool idea

Going to be gone for the majority of the weekend, going camping.

BBOY, the acting itself didn't really show a lot, I'd rather interview you myself. I'll bother alphadin when he gets online.

Dammit, why am I not putting all that I need to say in one post?
I actually was the main guy blook :c

then godamn let me do it when your on (ohgod)

I actually was the main guy blook :c

then godamn let me do it when your on (ohgod)
There was no main character, it was only a test. We can make a good, original video with lots of acting soon.