★ CineBlock Studios ★ |CS| - Closing up for a while. (p33)

Poll

Walrus

Yes
7 (30.4%)
No
1 (4.3%)
Horny
14 (60.9%)
Dolphin
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: ★ CineBlock Studios ★ |CS| - Closing up for a while. (p33)  (Read 29891 times)

I believe the lack of motivation comes from the lack of good, original film ideas. Try to write something original instead of using someone else's concept and loving it up.

And don't join this clan just to promote your own channel.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 05:53:22 PM by --LegoPepper-- »

I believe the lack of motivation comes from the lack of good, original film ideas. Try to write something original instead of using someone else's concept and loving it up.
If you're talking about "The Lone Soldier", I was trying to focus mostly on the character aspects of the film rather then the war aspects. It was going to be a film with themes of neglect and depression but still in ways that were comedic.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 06:36:01 PM by Blooker »

I believe the lack of motivation comes from the lack of good, original film ideas.
Writing something original is hard as balls, man. Give the new filmers a chance to use other film ideas to further their knowledge of film therefore giving them slowly more independence to make their own ideas.

Writing something original is hard as balls, man. Give the new filmers a chance to use other film ideas to further their knowledge of film therefore giving them slowly more independence to make their own ideas.
It is very hard, that's one of the biggest problems I have. I rarely get original ideas, and when I do I often forget them before I get a chance to write it down or something. :/

i might join this clan with a melodramatic movie

ir a happy one, but they are usually too happy

Then maybe I can supply you guys with some original ideas ;)

Will you add my video?

Your video?

Edit: From now on all Cineblock videos must use this intro at the beginning of the video. Adding sound to it is up to you.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 07:15:46 PM by --LegoPepper-- »

Im ognna be in this clan really soon guiz dont worry ;))

APP>>Insomnia<<APP

I admit its pretty forgeted up but this is what I can imagine a person with insomnia has (loss of time, hallucinations)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 02:57:28 AM by Cucumber! »

Sorry guys, But because of v21 we cannot continue "The Lone Soldier".
But we can make something else.
Here's a new video, please could you put it on the Topic?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTagfugTIhY&feature=youtu.be
Actors - BBOY, agambs, Garsh
This video.

APP>>Insomnia<<APP

I admit its pretty forgeted up but this is what I can imagine a person with insomnia has (loss of time, hallucinations)
That was really loving good
This guy should be in this clan.

APP>>Insomnia<<APP

what jobs are you apping for?

Sorry guys, But because of v21 we cannot continue "The Lone Soldier".
But we can make something else.
Here's a new video, please could you put it on the Topic?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTagfugTIhY&feature=youtu.be
Actors - BBOY, agambs, Garsh
It seems more of just a channel video. It's not that polished, acting was meh, and a default build.

EWGAU)O#@Q% DOUBLE POST

It seems more of just a channel video. It's not that polished, acting was meh, and a default build.
EWGAU)O#@Q% DOUBLE POST
Fair enough, it was only a test.

Your video?

Edit: From now on all Cineblock videos must use this intro at the beginning of the video. Adding sound to it is up to you.
Wow, very nice.

APP>>Insomnia<<APP

I think the video was good, although I think insomnia only has hallucinations and the like if you're on drugs, or haven't slept in days. lol I could be wrong, but my dad has some sleep insomnia, as far as I know it's just a little hard for him to sleep. Anyways, GJ I think you should definitely be in.

what jobs are you apping for?
Director, Editor, and Filmer :D

Directing and Filming usually goes hand in hand, and editing I'm decent at :3

Wow, very nice. I think the video was good, although I think insomnia only has hallucinations and the like if you're on drugs, or haven't slept in days. lol I could be wrong, but my dad has some sleep insomnia, as far as I know it's just a little hard for him to sleep. Anyways, GJ I think you should definitely be in.
Lol I probably was over dramatizing it buuuut I'm glad ya liked it :D