7 (30.4%)
No
1 (4.3%)
Horny
14 (60.9%)
Dolphin
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: ★ CineBlock Studios ★ |CS| - Closing up for a while. (p33)  (Read 29886 times)

Why don't we have a "writer" spot for the clan? Writers would be very helpful, especially with things like my project idea- I know the general concept, but I need help with details.

Why don't we have a "writer" spot for the clan? Writers would be very helpful, especially with things like my project idea- I know the general concept, but I need help with details.
I believe in the "Ticket" portion of the OP the Director spot says you can also write. BUT, if there does come such a spot for a writer I would also like to have access to that occupation!

And of course help out our good friend Mysteroo :]
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 05:57:09 PM by Cucumber! »

I believe in the "Ticket" portion of the OP the Director spot says you can also write. BUT, if there does come such a spot for a writer I would also like to have access to that occupation!

And of course help out our good friend Mysteroo :]
Thanks! From what I've seen of your videos, I think you'd be a great writer as well
edit-Also, won't be able to work on much until at least tomorrow, I have church tonight

Director, Editor, and Filmer :D

Directing and Filming usually goes hand in hand, and editing I'm decent at :3
Lol I probably was over dramatizing it buuuut I'm glad ya liked it :D
Filmer - Yes.
Directing - Maybe (Lego's Decision). This would be an easier choice if you had more than one actor.
Editing - Yes.

This would be an easier choice if you had more than one actor.
True that! I usually have a 4 person maximum crew for most of my videos :P

So would anybody object to me just posting my idea for a video project here? That way if you guys have any ideas or want to help with the details or planning you can just post here

Lego, I was in the middle of making a movie trailer for the clan when you added that new opening rule, is it ok if I upload one more video without the opening?

Here's the video btw
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=204893.msg5665561;boardseen#new
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 08:43:16 PM by -Pablo- »

Lego, I was in the middle of making a movie trailer for the clan when you added that new opening rule, is it ok if I upload one more video without the opening?

Here's the video btw
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=204893.msg5665561;boardseen#new
ehhh if you must.
I'd actually really prefer you to use the intro
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 10:40:05 PM by --LegoPepper-- »

ehhh if you must.
I'd actually really prefer you to use the intro
Ugh, i really dont feel like rerendering the entire video for an intro..

I'm just checking in.  Should I write something?

?
Ugh, i really dont feel like rerendering the entire video for an intro..
Just put the rendered video in front of the rendered intro, then render the whole thing. I don't even understand why you want CineBlock's name on it though.