7 (30.4%)
No
1 (4.3%)
Horny
14 (60.9%)
Dolphin
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: ★ CineBlock Studios ★ |CS| - Closing up for a while. (p33)  (Read 29906 times)

just ask him if I did well
I'll be the judge of that. What character did you play?

I'll be the judge of that. What character did you play?
He played The Suited bowman.

?Just put the rendered video in front of the rendered intro, then render the whole thing. I don't even understand why you want CineBlock's name on it though.
Because I want to help the clan, it doesn't look like anybody is posting any videos.

Because I want to help the clan, it doesn't look like anybody is posting any videos.
Yeah, I've been wanting to work on one video but I really don't know where to go from here.. I might just wing if I don't come up with something soon :/

I understand, but you do not even mention Cineblock anywhere in the video. Minimally I would expect CS | videotitlehere
As for the videos uploaded before I made the intro rule, I'd suggest the same. I'm tired of this clan being just support for channels.

He played The Suited bowman.
BBOY, the acting itself didn't really show a lot, I'd rather interview you myself. I'll bother alphadin when he gets online.

Dammit, why am I not putting all that I need to say in one post?

Films are for the audience to enjoy, not what company/clan they came from :/

You should focus less on that and more on the video as a whole

Exactly my thought.

If a video is supposed to be credited to the clan, I would expect that the clan gets credit in the video. If the clan was no help in the video then I would expect that the clan gets no credit.

This has nothing to do with the audience.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 05:44:28 PM by --LegoPepper-- »

If a video is supposed to be credited to the clan, I would expect that the clan gets credit in the video. If the clan was no help in the video then I would expect that the clan gets no credit.

This has nothing to do with the audience.
So the clan can't get credit in the description, or be put in a playlist called "Cineblock Videos" or something? It MUST be put into the video itself?

So the clan can't get credit in the description, or be put in a playlist called "Cineblock Videos" or something? It MUST be put into the video itself?
I used the wrong word there. What I meant was that it must be on the video page so therefore the description would work.

I used the wrong word there. What I meant was that it must be on the video page so therefore the description would work.
Oh, then all is settled, okie. That's simple enough.

The video topic & description credited two players, and both of which are not in the clan. I'm assuming that you, pablo, filmed and edited the video. When I don't look at the video as a whole, unlike what Cucumber suggested, I find that only one member of the clan worked on the video. The two other players you have mentioned are not listed in the clan topic anywhere. A clan video I would think would have at least two clan members working on the video, as a clan is defined as a group of people, as a clique, set, society, or party, especially as united by some common trait, characteristic, or interest. A group consists of more than one individual, which means a clan would as well. As I've stated, only one member of the clan appears to have worked on a video, so therefore I cannot accept it as a clan video for reasons I have already stated above.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 06:10:55 PM by --LegoPepper-- »

Whoa hold up, what? There's a 2 clan-member rule now? Pablo is a certified Director. I.E. He has the power to choose his actors so he can direct his movie the way he wants it to be. That's what a director does, and he is part of the clan Cineblock, therefore he has directed a film for the Cineblock company/clan. Therefore, it is a CLAN VIDEO.