3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 480839 times)

Server has been really laggy for me. Spikes a lot.

Quantum seemed to have no troubles at all, if anything I thought he would have been worse?
But I closed the server not too long ago, it appears right now isn't a good hour to host, seeing as most of the people who play are American.
Bloody yanks.

>start making server like this but klendathu drop
>kniaz starts hosting this again

:(

Wow, never seen that before... I'm gonna need to stare spacing time between hosting and playing that o;

But oh well, they've got their differences. From the looks of things, Bluzone is more survival based, needing to fend off all zombies, bandits and army guys.

Plus, this is a roleplay, that seems like just a campaign?

ilycomr4dexxx
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 07:35:23 AM by Kniaz »

its just a campaign lol

:O

YES.  I'm so glad you brought it back.

I just realized your time different is 7 hours less than mine.
So morning for you (7AM) is actually 2PM for me. :I

i saw this a year or two ago and thought "what's the big deal about it. yes its a nice build but whatever."

how does survival work? I understand its an RP; but are the rules enforced by events or by admins? What type of survival? Are the players all in one team?

Of what I've heard everyone in the server just need to play legit and not goof off.
I'm guessing admins regulate it, because this RP is so free-form that events might not cover every issue.

asdf your timezone is killing me ive been waiting all day aaaaa
yes this is a bump

Of what I've heard everyone in the server just need to play legit and not goof off.
I'm guessing admins regulate it, because this RP is so free-form that events might not cover every issue.

Yes, that's about it. This is an organised role play. It is regulated by admins. The admins are members of a clan/group called PRP. The clan really has no commitments, you just get priority in the server and an item locker. PRP consists of about 8 people so far, all of which have been noted for their ability to have reason/commons sense and be good at roleplaying. Most of them are admins, too.

The events are not too frequent, but frequent enough to ensure the role players don't fall asleep. They include zombie hordes, military patrols, outbreaks of 'special' zombies and a few, much more secret ones ;)

Also, gonna start hosting. Woke up extra early for you guys!
Haha :P
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 07:52:20 PM by Kniaz »

forget your timezone :C

forget your timezone :C

I know what you mean :/
If the roleplay grows enough and I have a solid, good group of administrators* I'll contact Kalphiter for a dedicated server. I don't like hosting a dedicated server, because a lot of pretty dull/bad things can happen while an admin is not present...

We'll see how this goes, though.

Seems really great!
Gotta host it

I know what you mean :/
If the roleplay grows enough and I have a solid, good group of administrators* I'll contact Kalphiter for a dedicated server. I don't like hosting a dedicated server, because a lot of pretty dull/bad things can happen while an admin is not present...

We'll see how this goes, though.

Don't host a dedicated server, like you said, things can get bad when no admins are around. In my opinion, it's much better when you are around too since you are basically like a main character.

Really glad to see you brought this back, if you're ever adding anything or need help with building (and plan not to start all over again :P) PM me or message me on Steam. Definitely going to get on the server within the week, on vacation.

Seems really great!
Gotta host it

Hosting now! :D

Really glad to see you brought this back, if you're ever adding anything or need help with building (and plan not to start all over again :P) PM me or message me on Steam. Definitely going to get on the server within the week, on vacation.

Thanks! And trust me, there is no way in hell I'm starting this again haha...
There are few new areas being slowly worked on, so I might need to call on some people for support.