3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 481844 times)

Footsteps would be cool, because then we could go like

*footsteps*
"Hey, do you hear that?"
"Yeah, somebody is coming."
*footsteps*

Footsteps would be cool, because then we could go like

*footsteps*
"Hey, do you hear that?"
"Yeah, somebody is coming."
*footsteps*
And you should have muffled footsteps when you hold C and walk.

By the by, are you by any chance interested in improving the flashlight mechanism? I mean, the energy addon is okay, but the not best..? http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=193226.0 ?

Uh, I meant the teleportation events to WT and such.

If you're interested in flashlights, you should join my server. It'll be down in around 10 minutes though. Down.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 08:40:04 AM by Port »

Dr.Kirby had to say this on the subject of first person only:

Quote from: the man, the king, the legend
I don't think it should be first person only. Humans have a sort of 6th sense made up of other senses. (e.g i can tell who walks where in our creaky house simply by their footsteps and other variables) So it isn't necessarily unrealistic. It could simply mean survivors are on high alert during a zombie apocalypse. Go figure. So it still has a practical use in the RP even when you're thinking about realism. If you disagree, the rp isn't necessarily 100% realistic when it comes to certain game mechanics as many have said about making collecting supplies a game mechanic.
Not to mention, you can't free look (bound to Z) in first person, which I myself use frequently.

I personally don't want third person to go away. I find first person a bit cramped and I constantly tab in and out during the rp. It'd probably lower my enthusiasm to play and rp.

I think first person only is kinda forced-roleplaying.

I think first person only is kinda forced-roleplaying.
Isn't the bluzone a serious and strict roleplay?

I'll be hosting in a bit.

Isn't the bluzone a serious and strict roleplay?
Kirby says:
Quote from: the free man
yes but it's a lot more lenient on things that detract from gameplay quality/fun
also king of 450 i think
woops. this is the 12th post not the 16th

Kirby says:
Why are you talking FOR kirby? Is he/she banned from the forums? Talking for banned people is a bannable thing.

Why are you talking FOR kirby? Is he/she banned from the forums? Talking for banned people is a bannable thing.
Kirby is now the banned man

No, we're on vacation and he doesn't have access to his computer. He'd post on his phone but it takes too long.