3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 482416 times)

Things are getting very, very out of hand with the admin in-fighting.
Expect bans and demotions.

oh crap, Couldn't make it last night.

you went in being all relaxed and oblivious to what was happening when there was a mutalid impaling me basically.
I had no knowledge of such.

the ban is unfair.

Kniaz, I had a dream last night, that I was on your Blockland Server, but there was some additions.

There was a city, barely any zombies (Maybe 3 or 4), just a whole bunch of killer bandits, most of them had melee weapons. At the end of the city, (Which is what all the bandits are fighting for) is something very cool, I didn't get to see it in my dream.

It would be my honor if you made this.

I had no knowledge of such.

the ban is unfair.

Sorry, but it's clearly asked of people not to obliviously walk into RP situations without knowing what is going on and start RPing something else completely different than what is going on.

I'm honored to have my typo on the title c:

Hightkights of Last time from when I was there:
A "demon" is banished from the survivor camp.
Shortly after, a few survivors begin sharing stories of the past.
Shortly after Roxxi's story, the sound of rotors were heard overhead as an Apache passes by.
Christine attempts Self Delete but is talked out of it by Chris, Alek, and Charlie.
A mutalid finds the camp, breaks the bar top floor door, claims a few lives, and abducts Alek.
Charlie gives chase and shortly after, he comes out with a huge gash on his right shoulder.
He carries Alek a distance where he collapses.
Mutalid abducts Christine, Charlie and Alek find her, sorta save her, are then ambushed by the mutalid. Charlie follows it one last time into the cave...

The mutalid has paralyzed the entire lower half of Charlie.

So what do we do about it :u

What aboot my new character?

Hightkights of Last time from when I was there:
A "demon" is banished from the survivor camp.
Shortly after, a few survivors begin sharing stories of the past.
Shortly after Roxxi's story, the sound of rotors were heard overhead as an Apache passes by.
Christine attempts Self Delete but is talked out of it by Chris, Alek, and Charlie.
A mutalid finds the camp, breaks the bar top floor door, claims a few lives, and abducts Alek.
Charlie gives chase and shortly after, he comes out with a huge gash on his right shoulder.
He carries Alek a distance where he collapses.
Mutalid abducts Christine, Charlie and Alek find her, sorta save her, are then ambushed by the mutalid. Charlie follows it one last time into the cave...

The mutalid has paralyzed the entire lower half of Charlie.

So what do we do about it :u

I almost got myself killed twice, too.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 03:48:47 PM by Comatose »

I might start doing character sketches, just ask me.

Ooh sounds great

hold on getting a screenie of character

« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 03:28:13 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

Can you do a picture where it looks like you're looking up at Alek Fischer with his revolver to your face? I'll get a picture of him in a bit.

Is it going up at 5?