3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 481032 times)

I'm looking forward to joining this server soon, I never seem to be able to join, it fills up too quick.

When the upate comes out, player count might be buffed to 20.
If it doesn't go too well, I'll lower it.

Because of the new spawn system players will hopefully be more spread out.

People still will gather around the bar come night time I think. Tiny bar filled with 20 people...

Also Lugnut, awesome phone stuff in the BluChat, but I think you broke it again. I can't post :/

Will look forward to you hosting Ike.

Kniaz thank for clearing up some stuff about the mutalid, I was just talking to Lugnut last night, because it bothered me and seemed non-canon.

Don't worry Capt'n, with Gammaton there's a whole new center for roleplaying, and players can choose to spawn in a variety of different areas so everyone won't be funneled through the Survivor Base when they start.

If we put a piano in the bar, Samuel Duncan could boost morale by playing it. He's a piano master.

Had some issues with brick names/the size of the build.

Gammaton has been dis-attached from the Bluzone and I'm going to open dev server to fix up some stuff v.v

Dev server opened, password is brain as always

I need to re-build some things :c

I'm willing to dedicate my server towards this. If you are interested, please do tell me!  :cookieMonster:

We've already got a server, but thank you!

Bluzone is already known for its strict administration, which is okay, but it'd be nice if the Bluzone were presented in a more rational manner from some admins. Never know if something you say can get used against you- even if its out of context. Some kids get so angry about their bans they'll use anything, and then the people who haven't been to the server jump on the band wagon and release unprecedented hate...

... Then I get left to clean it up

It's not like I have random outbursts of crapping on people. Usually I honestly think it's justified in terms of the context of what I'm replying to. I see it as a "tough love" thing. But other than that, I'll approach these situations with a much "calmer" tone.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 10:08:13 AM by Awdax »

It's not like you're a hot headed twat because trust me, you aren't- it's just that sometimes you could approach things a little steadier instead of storming in.

It's an art form I have to teach a few people, so don't worry- I'm not singling you out (:

We've already got a server, but thank you!

Did you ever get that server with your name on it?

It's not like you're a hot headed twat because trust me, you aren't- it's just that sometimes you could approach things a little steadier instead of storming in.

It's an art form I have to teach a few people, so don't worry- I'm not singling you out (:

See, he good guy. :)

I'm not singling you out (:

Too late, I'm feeling a bit Hebrew already.

Did you ever get that server with your name on it?

See, he good guy. :)

He needs to enter his key or something for Lugnut, so the dedicated server registers under his ID. I don't think he's gotten around to doing that yet.

I'm looking forward to joining this server soon, I never seem to be able to join, it fills up too quick.
This

This

Always monitor the thread dude.

Does that Client_BluzoneCheck work?