3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 475175 times)

broze really likes taking random shots in indoor civilian areas

Guests can now post in the Ban Disputes board.
If you abuse it though your IP will be perma'd

To answer some questions,

It too me around a month and a half to build the Bluzone at first. This included the Survivor Base, Wild Territory and Labs.

In regards to Gamefandan, it's a shame things panned out like they did and I respect your decision of giving the server a 0/10 rating. I'm very glad that you can see we are not the only ones at fault here, too- that is a pleasant change of things.

I don't really want to talk to my admins about dealing with these things again, so I'll compose a grumpy wall of text and post it in the Bluzone admin board at some point in time.

To answer some questions,

It too me around a month and a half to build the Bluzone at first. This included the Survivor Base, Wild Territory and Labs.

In regards to Gamefandan, it's a shame things panned out like they did and I respect your decision of giving the server a 0/10 rating. I'm very glad that you can see we are not the only ones at fault here, too- that is a pleasant change of things.

I don't really want to talk to my admins about dealing with these things again, so I'll compose a grumpy wall of text and post it in the Bluzone admin board at some point in time.
Hey Kniaz, so am i unbanned from the server now, dont mean to annoy you by asking :{

Okay, there's a ton of sci-fi stuff going on with people turning into monsters.

That shouldn't be allowed.

Jericho is some weird stuff now, and I don't know how to respond, because the story doesn't seem to make sense. It has tons of holes, and it confuses me.

When is the server starting up? I want to invite my friend.. who is a girl..

When is the server starting up? I want to invite my friend.. who is a girl..

It's online.

Okay, there's a ton of sci-fi stuff going on with people turning into monsters.

That shouldn't be allowed.

Jericho is some weird stuff now, and I don't know how to respond, because the story doesn't seem to make sense. It has tons of holes, and it confuses me.

Yea, I've already had the sci-fi rant. If it's not reasonable or rediculise it's not allowed correct?

Yea, I've already had the sci-fi rant. If it's not reasonable or rediculise it's not allowed correct?

Basically, yes.

Jericho has been permanently banned.

Already did
http://zombiesinthebluzone.co.cc/index.php?topic=49.msg540

thanks babe <3

I'll add my two cents later.

thanks babe <3

I'll add my two cents later.
Kniaz, when will you come to RP. I want to RP with you again :c

Best thing that ever happened in the bluzone

EVER