-Friday the thirteenth is over sorry-

Author Topic: -Friday the thirteenth is over sorry-  (Read 6980 times)

received $60. other then that, an average day of playing games and doing art homework.

IT'S 4/13
WHY WOULD IT BE A BAD DAY

IT'S 4/13
WHY WOULD IT BE A BAD DAY
I don't know. I think this day hates me.

Day is pretty normal for me.
Except that that this is the only day I get to study for the ACT which is tomorrow.

Except that that this is the only day I get to study for the ACT which is tomorrow.
I took the ACT earlier this year. I might take it again at the end idk.

My day has been pretty nice actually.

Got a LOT of stuff done with school and got lots of study time in for my Learners Permit.

The ACT was easy for me. If you're on edge about it, don't worry, it's not as bad as it sounds.

It's been fine for me. Today is my mom's birthday, too.

No, but I road my bike to school and it was raining and I was soaking wet when I got home.

It's been fine for me. Today is my mom's birthday, too.
it's my bestfriends birthday.

Friday the 13th has been an extremely bad day for me last year. But today, no problems. It's just that my holiday is nearly over.
>_<

I woke up really late, sat at my computer, watched stuff on the internet, ate breakfast, watched more stuff on the internet.

Nothing interesting happened.

No, but I road my bike to school and it was raining and I was soaking wet when I got home.
it's my bestfriends birthday.

That sucks, I ride the bus but soon i'll have me a drivers license withen the next year. I can get my permit this year

The ACT was easy for me. If you're on edge about it, don't worry, it's not as bad as it sounds.
I just hate the grammar portion. Its something I never learned. Oh and certain math portions

today I got a great sleep then ded

due to my last name i have calculator 13 in math class. :c

Well today, as soon as I arrived at the library, which I am still at mind you, a huge thunderstorm literally came out of NOOWHEEREE, and all I hear is thunder and whatnot in the background, the sound waves even making the plastic-esque glass bouncing back and forth with a booming noise, and at some point saw the LIGHT of a lightning bolt, and no sound for a few seconds before hearing a loud as stuff boom and the plastic glass might of broken.

There was also heavy rain but who cares about rain nowadays.

It has seem to let up recently though to just rain.