-Friday the thirteenth is over sorry-

Author Topic: -Friday the thirteenth is over sorry-  (Read 6799 times)

My Friday is fine...except Norman, OK just went through the worst storm in its history, and I was forced to watch The Muppets

Was supposed to go to a buddies house to play poker and have a few beer with some guys but that's moved to Sunday so that kinda sucks. Still going out though so all is not lost.

My Friday is fine...except Norman, OK just went through the worst storm in its history, and I was forced to watch The Muppets
>Reads Muppets part
Oh man I feel sorry for you.

As for storms our vacation was cut short back in like 2006 or 7 when a hurricane attacked

I had my classes canceled for today, go me!

I had my classes canceled for today, go me!
Lucky.
Ergh last night me and my dad kept wrestling (3 rounds) and now my chest muscles hurt.. And it hurts like forget to sneeze.
>ACHOO
>MOTHER forgetIN stuff OUCH

Edit: same if I laugh

My friend broke her phone  if that counts

When I get sick i'm like "Sleep works just as well"
sleep wont do you much good for cancer, staph, AIDS, syphilis, or many other things you might end up having if you aren't careful

loving stuff... My ex wants me to talk to her new BF so we can put the fact that i'm her ex behind -_- He already hates my guts and to make that worse she won't be near in case he tries something
Tell her to forget off? you're not dating her, why should you give a stuff?

sleep wont do you much good for cancer, staph, AIDS, syphilis, or many other things you might end up having if you aren't careful
My grandpa slept off a knife wound. A deep bleeding one too :/

Well those sicknesses are something else. If I do get those i'll take meds.
Or do what my aunt did and down a stuff ton of beer till it kills me  :cookieMonster:

Tell her to forget off? you're not dating her, why should you give a stuff?
He wants to kill me

He wants to kill me
and what, you think you talking to him is going to change that? no

tell her to forget off

My day was rather excellent.

and what, you think you talking to him is going to change that? no

tell her to forget off

I have a way with words.
Also that chick is also still my friend and I don't want to ruin that.

I have a way with words.
good point, i can tell that's true by all the friends you've made here

oh

good point, i can tell that's true by all the friends you've made here

oh
Oh haha very funny.
I have many friends in real life. Just online communication sucks for me.

I went to the dentist happy and pain free at 9am. Its now 6pm and im still in pain from after they filled my cavities.
However... Bisjac did hoist me up on a roof to crawl through a window because we forgot our keys in the house and locked the door :D