Author Topic: BLOCKLAND 40K - IMPERIAL GUARD [T+T]  (Read 15409 times)

THE INTRO
So I've been making this weapon pack very gradually since the year began, and finally decided that maybe I should post it in Add-Ons. As you have probably guessed it is a set of Warhammer weapons that use Tier+Tactical ammo. There are 16 different weapons as of now.

THE WEAPONS
Boltgun - The rapid fire armor piercing high explosive tank shell gun of death many of you may know of.
Bolt pistol - Smaller and more compact version of the boltgun. Can perform headshots, but does less damage normally and shoots slower than a boltgun.
Storm Bolter - What happens when you take two boltguns and smash them together, meaning it has an ever higher rate of fire. What's not to like?
Lasgun - Can do extreme damage to exposed to flesh, but is nearly useless alone against the enemies of the 41st millennium. That's why they come in numbers.
Laspistol - Smaller version of the lasgun, favored by officers. Does just as much damage but is less accurate.
Long-Las - It's a sniper lasgun, and it functions just like a sniper would.
Flamer - Sprays a tide of burning promethium onto the battlefield. In other words, it's a flamethrower.
Grenade Launcher - Not much to say about this one, other than it launches grenades.
Meltagun - Fires a beam of super-hot air that will turn most targets into a bubbling mess. Use this to take down vehicles. Very inaccurate.
Plasma Gun - Shoots bolts of plasma that will kill mostly anything in a couple hits. The catch is that if you hold down fire or try to shoot again too soon, it will explode right in your hands, so be careful when using.
Plasma Pistol - Smaller plasma gun. Less innacurate. Can still explode.
Hot-shot Lasgun - Pretty powerful lasgun used by elite storm trooper units. Fires twice as fast as the lasgun but has shorter range.
Hot-shot Laspistol - Doesn't fire as fast as the hot-shot lasgun, but does twice as much damage. More inaccurate than the hot-shot lasgun.
Chainsword - Like a sword, only it's a chainsaw. Possibly the manliest melee weapon invented.
Power Sword - A sword with a powerful energy field that rips apart anything it touches.
Power Fist - A giant steel fist that will blow anything you punch with it to chunks. I was kidding earlier, this is actually the manliest melee weapon.
Heavy Bolter - Take the boltgun and make it bigger and fire faster. Yeah.
Autocannon - It's a rapid firing tank cannon that will destroy infantry and armor alike.
Lascannon - It's a giant one-shot-kill laser cannon. Not all las-weapons are weak.
Missile Launcher - Your basic missile launcher, not really much to say.
Mortar - Fires shots high into the air which come crashing down onto the enemy later.

download removed, version too old and rtb is down

THE CHANGELOG
-Heavy Weapons
--Heavy Bolter
--Lascannon
--Autocannon
--Missile Launcher
--Mortar
-Autogun and Autopistol
-Heavy Flamer
-Lasgun damage increase
-Power fist and chainsword animations
-Green changed to grey
THE CREDITS
Bushido for Tier+Tactical
Stratofortress for the heavy weapon script(his .30 cal)
Anyone I forgot
All of the testers for finding issues
Most of the people in the 3D model topic

« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 05:50:50 PM by Tingalz »

Wow. I didn't think that development topic would actually get anywhere when I first saw it a while back. Guess it did; good work I suppose.

HEY

isnt that med pack

part of T+T?!

heresy

also did you submit to rtb? if not, you should.

looks like you put 0 effort into this
just look at those horrid over polied weapons, you didn't even make that many of them
looks good

looks like you put 0 effort into this
just look at those horrid over polied weapons, you didn't even make that many of them

motha fuc-

looks good

ooo k

It is the 41st Millennium, and there is only BRICKS.

Now we just need someone good at playertypes to make some terminator armor, then combine with Bug Mod for Space Hulk, amiright? >,>