Author Topic: Hoogle (6228) and his alt (13023)  (Read 4367 times)

No 13023 is definitely my alt, it was my brothers account but he stopped playing so he let me have it

forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=13023

forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=6228

Compare the list, at one point I mistakely put 'Hoogle' into the list and to cover that up I used tons of other names and put fake impersonation names in so anyone glancing would think its someone pretending to be hoogle but it's legit me.

You can even see a drama I got forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=168189.0 as you can see the mention of Hoogle is pretty suspicious there

imo they should all be banned! He's a bad egg-apple! A bad apple if you will!

So, what was the point of this, did you just feel guilty or...?

No 13023 is definitely my alt, it was my brothers account but he stopped playing so he

MY

What the forget are you doing?

Hoogle can change 13023's name to anything you want me to to prove it.

I think Hoogle should be banned since he's badly behaving. He was spamming RTB chat to try sell some cheese sandwiches... so clearly he's working for Subway fast food company or something... imo he's a mole for some bigger organisations... He's a bad apple-egg or even an Apple egg-bad if you will. imo he should be banned

What the forget are you doing?

I'm reporting this pipsqueak so someone in the CIA can stop him from being bad even more. It is of my opinion that this Hoogle guy is a bad-apple. A bad-egg if you will!

Hoogle is either trolling or his brother or someone is just messing with his account.

This isn't the Hoogle I remember

Hoogle is either trolling or his brother or someone is just messing with his account.

This isn't the Hoogle I remember
yeah.

and if you look at his posts, the last one he made before he made this drama thread was 4 days ago. maybe his sibling/some other idiot hijacked his account and is doing this.

yeah.

and if you look at his posts, the last one he made before he made this drama thread was 4 days ago. maybe his sibling/some other idiot hijacked his account and is doing this.
I have a feeling its a sibling.
And when the real Hoogle finds out about this, theirs going to be a throwdown.

Hi, I'm Hoogle's alt's alt.

It is beside the point whether or not Hoogle posting here is the same Hoogle. Everything reported here has happened so he clearly is a bad-egg or even, if you will go as far to say this, a bad apple.

I WAS RIGHT, HOOGLE IS WORKING FOR SUBWAY RESTURANT FASTFOOD

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=191757.0

imo he should be banned/key revoked. he's a bad apple.. dare I even say it.. a bad egg.

Would this be ban worthy?

honestly, i don't know