Re: Boomerangdog is dead. - Case closed, see page 5.

Author Topic: Re: Boomerangdog is dead. - Case closed, see page 5.  (Read 4001 times)

who the forget changes a dead kid's avatar to "DEAD" and then soon after "RIP"

the forget?

Fakefakefake
Over the rage of the community.

how do you noobs fall for this? besides his quickily dissolving and weak fake personality, there are quite a few obvious things that give it away.
A few holes in a story does not mean it did not happen. Sure, that makes it less plausible, but let's assume he really DID die for now. If we see him crawling back to the forums in a few days, THEN I'll start ranting him off.

Why don't we have one of the more

mature and older

people here ask him for his phone number so he can confirm the death of his son

proper abbreviation is r.i.p.
also his dad (*assuming*) wouldn't know how to create or change avatars for blockland
his thread said it'd stay alive for 1-2 days to answer questions
it was only alive for 8 hours
at various points in the thread his father became very vulgar and aggressive
one of which was directed at none other than lord tony of course

also his dad wouldn't write "boomerangdog rip sad face sad face holding piece of paper written in marker"
he himself probably did that

my conclusion: attention whoring
Also his brother knows the blockland forums maybe, told him how to do it?

who the forget changes a dead kid's avatar to "DEAD" and then soon after "RIP"

the forget?

Fakefakefake
tony called him out on how saying dead showed no respect for his son so he changed it.

also, remember how he called "his son" a richard when someone pointed out his signature. obvious fake is fake.

ignore everything and move on <solution

"Hey dad, hold this sign and look forlorn while I take your picture--the forums will love this."

"Hey dad, hold this sign and look forlorn while I take your picture--the forums will love this."
i saw that ninja

proper abbreviation is r.i.p.
also his dad (*assuming*) wouldn't know how to create or change avatars for blockland
at various points in the thread his father became very vulgar and aggressive
one of which was directed at none other than lord tony of course

also his dad wouldn't write "boomerangdog rip sad face sad face holding piece of paper written in marker"

my conclusion: attention whoring

That thread was incredibly similar to silversnake117. http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=55726.0 Also I'd like to point out the "mother" silversnake was pretending to be also became very vulgar and aggressive near the end.

Also being that Boomerangdog was a brony, the father did seem to feel like he had a personal vendetta against me as if he were also a brony.

The entire thing is faked.

revisting my earlier post:

8 hours after the community viciously attacked him
another failure and plothole: his dad wouldn't know the function of locking threads

writing usernames and dates on papers in markers and holding them are prime examples of the forum
e.g. stocking

I could convince my dad to hold up a sign that said that.

"Hey dad, can you hold up this sign for me? It's for a story I'm writing for school where a character called Shell dies."

"Sure."

That thread was incredibly similar to silversnake117. http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=55726.0 Also I'd like to point out the "mother" silversnake was pretending to be also became very vulgar and aggressive near the end.

Also being that Boomerangdog was a brony, the father did seem to feel like he had a personal vendetta against me as if he were also a brony.

The entire thing is faked.
What is it with you and brony crap?

He locked the thread because he doesn't want to talk about it anymore.

exactly.

also, how exactly did his dad learn to use the forums so fluently and quickly? he uploaded a picture changed forum profile pic, and locked a topic. ???