Author Topic: script_blockytraitors - now open for testing! + update 5/3  (Read 12590 times)

I'm interested in beta testing if it becomes available.  I'll keep watching the thread in case it begins.


Oh my gosh. This is beautiful.
<3.
I'm interested in beta testing if it becomes available.  I'll keep watching the thread in case it begins.
I'm putting a server up right now and I'll host almost daily.

What times do you typically host?

What times do you typically host?
Usually around 3PM or so. (GMT-8)


UPDATE 5/3
-countless bug fixes
-persistent corpses that don't disappear (<3 Brian Smithers)
-minigame checks and minigame oriented stuff
-some useful information on how to play the game

« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 08:11:21 PM by Kaphonaits »

The only problem I'm seeing with this game mode is the reasons for watchmen to watch over innocents. If he doesn't get anything out of it, why watch?

I do know that if you group the innocents, the terrorist will have to kill them, and it makes it easier to draw the enemy out. However, what if noobs become watchmen?

The only problem I'm seeing with this game mode is the reasons for watchmen to watch over innocents. If he doesn't get anything out of it, why watch?

I do know that if you group the innocents, the terrorist will have to kill them, and it makes it easier to draw the enemy out. However, what if noobs become watchmen?
Because that's their role. That's what they're supposed to do.

If noobs became Watchmen? Rule #6.

So by default noobs can't get in, period

That includes the slow-learning serious players who might screw up once or twice?



Would really help if you were less pissy about it in the rules so people don't get too afraid or something. Its not like this game is life or death for real people

The only problem I'm seeing with this game mode is the reasons for watchmen to watch over innocents. If he doesn't get anything out of it, why watch?

I do know that if you group the innocents, the terrorist will have to kill them, and it makes it easier to draw the enemy out. However, what if noobs become watchmen?
I suck at detective in the real TTT, yesterday I collected a blood sample and it took me to this guy so I killed him (I thought he was a Traitor).

He was like WHAT THE forget before he died.

plz tel mi haw uze dna scanre plz

Not sure if this is correct or posted before, but should you add that the watchman should protect innocents?

So by default noobs can't get in, period

That includes the slow-learning serious players who might screw up once or twice?



Would really help if you were less pissy about it in the rules so people don't get too afraid or something. Its not like this game is life or death for real people
I'll do something about this, good point though.
Not sure if this is correct or posted before, but should you add that the watchman should protect innocents?
Yeah it's in there already.

Will this work on my 486?

Will this work on my 486?
Unfortunately not, tests show that the 486 actually bursts into chemical flames when running script_blockytraitors. Perhaps it's a bottleneck in the engine, especially when you consider that I don't even know if the engine really initializes OpenGL or not.