Author Topic: script_blockytraitors - now open for testing! + update 5/3  (Read 12597 times)

what the forget is a "486"

what the forget is a "486"
:3

I host things and no one joins. God dammit.

i'd join but im trying to install ubuntu onto a diskdrive which holy stuff is forgeted up.

Bump.
I haven't been working on this lately.


Kaph if you quit this I will come to your house and personally forget you.

Kaph if you quit this I will come to your house and personally forget you.
I'm gay.
Come get me baby.




No, not really.


Wait wait wait.
This is all really cool.

BUT
If you made a bot corprise as dead bodies
to make scan 'n' stuff on them


then this could be used to make
Defibrilator

I am an starfish :cookieMonster:


Kaph if you quit this I will come to your house and personally forget you.

Defibrilator
Whenever I hear this word, I cannot resist thinking "DEFIBBERATOR".

That's how I actually say the word now, it's so bad.

Kaph if you quit this I will come to your house and personally forget you.

Big bump too.

loving thousand year old gay stuff bump