Author Topic: Kniaz badmin?  (Read 3855 times)

So i just joined Lugnut's Server, it was a zombie rp. My brother, Cr33p3rfreex seen it and wanted to join in on it. So i told him the name of the server and he then connected

Right as I joined, i could see this really ban message. As you can see there was most likely no warning to this player. (I wasn't there, im just assuming)

Then
Cr33p3rfreex joined.

There was a lot of stuff going on in the middle of the town, so i decided to go there and check it out.
Then like, four people tackled me with pushbrooms and stuff. I told then to stop and said "gtfo" just to show them i wasn't playing around.
If you would see the chat, he said hes about to go on a banning spree.

He permanently banned This one guy for it, then i thought "oh, ok. At least now he will leave me alone.
Me and my brother cr33p3rfreex were running out of the town. He then banned him for this:

And the thing is, He did NOTHING wrong. He didn't even say a word in the server
I thought " hey, wtf. That was no reason to ban"

Seconds later, He permanetly banned me. For the same reason.

I will get the ban message later. When the server isn't full.

oops, that last screeny isnt the right one, here

Fix

Hello,

Kniaz and the rest of the administration team have no tolerance on the rules and RP behavior. You are told the rules clearly on spawn every time. If you fail to set an appropriate name, or use chat correctly, and are spoiling the RP, you will be removed.

It is your fault for not reading.

Hello,

Kniaz and the rest of the administration team have no tolerance on the rules and RP behavior. You are told the rules clearly on spawn every time. If you fail to set an appropriate name, or use chat correctly, and are spoiling the RP, you will be removed.

It is your fault for not reading.
If you would have noticed, i only said like, two things. I did nothing wrong whatsoever. I didn't mess with anyone in anyway. I only told some guys to get away and stop messing with me.

Dr. Shoe, you and everyone else he banned didn't read rules.

What the hell does Cr33p3rfreex have anything to do with it?

nice logic shoe.

If you would have noticed, i only said like, two things. I did nothing wrong whatsoever. I didn't mess with anyone in anyway. I only told some guys to get away and stop messing with me.
Telling them to "get the forget off" isn't telling them to stop messing with you.

Dr. Shoe, you and everyone else he banned didn't read rules.

What the hell does Cr33p3rfreex have anything to do with it?

nice logic shoe.
Dude, you don't even know what happend. Stop. And im saying, he didn't do ANYTHING literally NOTHING.
He has a lot of reason to be mentioned. And, The rules were stated with alot of things with the chat. And most of this stuff happened because of apperent miss-behavior.

Telling them to "get the forget off" isn't telling them to stop messing with you.
yeah it is. They were piling on ME i said stop and they wouldn't. Really, saying that got them off, lol.

What you did was not correctly abide to the code of conduct. The server makes it very obvious. In fact, its in the very pictures you put in the OP.

It is an RP server that does not have time for people who don't pay attention. You need to accept that you did not do what was required of you as a player.

What you did was not correctly abide to the code of conduct. The server makes it very obvious. In fact, its in the very pictures you put in the OP.

It is an RP server that does not have time for people who don't pay attention. You need to accept that you did not do what was required of you as a player.
The thing is

I don't know what I did.

And either way, a permanent ban was not necessary. He didn't even tell me to stop, even if he did. He didn't tell me what the thought i was doing that was wrong.

And either way, a permanent ban was not necessary. He didn't even tell me to stop, even if he did. He didn't tell me what the thought i was doing that was wrong.

This server requires a high level of role play. If you do not read the rules, or use the simple mods provided to make the roleplay work, you are under-qualified to play. Kniaz operates a strict roleplay server.

I don't believe he made a mistake either. There is no hope for you if you still can't understand why you were banned.

Dude, you don't even know what happend. Stop.
It's a public forum so, no thanks.

The thing is

I don't know what I did.
You're to blind to see it, shoe.

All of those were legitimate bans.
The admins on the Bluzone try to make sure that the RP retains its quality and does not have a bunch of handicaps wondering around killing people. OOC chat is for talking out of character, not broadcast or local chat, and is a pretty simple concept to understand.
We will give you plenty of warnings and if you fail to comply we will ban you.

Too bad bluzone isn't loaded in the screens...?