Filipe1020 - "get out cigarette!11!"

Author Topic: Filipe1020 - "get out cigarette!11!"  (Read 18548 times)

Big Petes superfunhouse or whatever you name is not virtual.
Blockland is virtual.
There is a huge difference.

I tried to blow up Big Petes Super Virtual Funhouse, but it's okay because I didn't and you can easily disarm the bomb before it detonates.

The point here is that you're still going to be arrested, or in this case, be known as an starfish because you TRIED to blow stuff up/spam a server.

I'm only a sheep because I can't stand seeing my friends suffer a bad reputation.
Then stop posting. Your not making Filipe look good! Your making him look bad.

The point here is that you're still going to be arrested, or in this case, be known as an starfish because you TRIED to blow stuff up/spam a server.
the 2nd quote indicate that this super pete funhouse building is on a computer, weather it's Linux, Windows, Mac, or hell

It's still virtual and no one was hurt.

Then stop posting. Your not making Filipe look good! Your making him look bad.

I'm only a sheep because I can't stand seeing my friends suffer a bad reputation.
you've done nothing more than make it worse

we didn't know if people actually spammed a server. you and whitestorm proved that he at least tried to get people to do it. you've given him a worse reputation.

You guys are making him look bad by posting in this topic.
Says the person that keeps bumping it with ridiculous posts.

you've done nothing more than make it worse

we didn't know if people actually spammed a server. you and whitestorm proved that he at least tried to get people to do it. you've given him a worse reputation.
and I told you that Filipe made a noobish move and Robodude should of not made this topic.
Like I said, ban and move on.

just drop out it dosen't matter

Filipe has the ego size of china, he got upset because sirherg1 reached 1000 subscribers before him.

I can think of a million other things that he's done, but it's just a waste of time.

and I told you that Filipe made a noobish move and Robodude should of not made this topic.
Like I said, ban and move on.
he made a noobish move, which is exactly why this topic is warranted.

welcome to drama.

Filipe has the ego size of china, he got upset because sirherg1 reached 1000 subscribers before him.

I can think of a million other things that he's done, but it's just a waste of time.
He was a little competitive, doesn't matter.
I would get upset that someone pulls out a good monster in yu-gi-oh before me.
Does that mean I got an ego bigger than Russia?

welcome to drama.
lol

You don't understand what I said.

Filipe said sirherg1 doesn't deserve it and said he hopes his youtube channel got deleted.

welcome to drama.
His move wasn't noobish enough for a drama.
Like I said a million times and I'll say it a million times more to burn it into your skull:
Ban and move on.