Filipe1020 - "get out cigarette!11!"

Author Topic: Filipe1020 - "get out cigarette!11!"  (Read 18555 times)

You don't understand what I said.

Filipe said sirherg1 doesn't deserve it and said he hopes his youtube channel got deleted.
and during the time, Filipe was competitive.

you've done nothing more than make it worse

we didn't know if people actually spammed a server. you and whitestorm proved that he at least tried to get people to do it. you've given him a worse reputation.
well i guess your right (don't push it) i should stop now before i do anymore damage XD c yah :3

His move wasn't noobish enough for a drama.
Like I said a million times and I'll say it a million times more to burn it into your skull:
Ban and move on.
And you continue not understand what boltster is saying. Repeating yourself is just isn't going to solve it.

His move wasn't noobish enough for a drama.
Like I said a million times and I'll say it a million times more to burn it into your skull:
Ban and move on.
yes it was

lets see if it fits badspots critera for a drama topic:
"Things you can post here:

Stories of online betrayal
    How tribal/offensive/noobish certain users are
    Who you should or should not ban/admin"

Looks like it's warranted.

Bean. Enough. Filipe is mad at you for posting here. Your doing more harm then you are Helping. Please. Just leave the Topic.

yes it was

/Agreed.

Your argument is invalid.

Filipe wasn't even paying attention to it untill he found out, he got so mad, then sirherg and filipe got into a fight and didn't speak to eachother for a while?

yes it was

That is for people who are spamming recklessly like mad idiots on steroids, not for people who tells other people to spam which isn't going to work because the people who this person told to spam has gotten a good discipline from their mothers and teachers to not spam.

what baenisawesome posted,
is that bannable?

Your argument is invalid.

Filipe wasn't even paying attention to it untill he found out, he got so mad, then sirherg and filipe got into a fight and didn't speak to eachother for a while?
Again, Filipe and Sirherg was a little butthurt and competitive.

That is for people who are spamming recklessly like mad idiots on steroids, not for people who tells other people to spam which isn't going to work because the people who this person told to spam has gotten a good discipline from their mothers and teachers to not spam.
no it isn't? nowhere in that quote is the rule that specific

by badpots definition of what makes a drama topic, this drama is warranted. especially now that you and your idiot friend proved to us what filipe did.

Bean. Stop being a Fan Boy trying to protect Filipe. Its Not helping. Its making thins so much worse.

How do you know so much of this?  I don't even know who you are.
besides you have no idea what happend in the situation.

This topic is giving filipe a bad name and all you idiots are doing is supporting him and only making him look worse.

My only suggestion is to stop supporting the idiot.

Dude, i'd shut up if i were you.

Your point of view isn't gonna get you anywhere with your logic, you are failing to see what boltster and eussorus is saying.  You might as well get out before you do anymore damage to yourself.