Author Topic: Diablo Megathread - Diablo 3 Released!  (Read 9735 times)

Can't seem to find much info on these. Definitely my first time seeing them, and I almost missed it. I was just holding down the mouse button, half paying attention, then I saw unusual words on my screen and got a pic before killing the last one.

I got all their golds. :] they dropped about as much as one of those treasure goblins would.

likely just a unique champion

Either I became good or the bosses got one hell of a nerf

but after the patch I easily killed Cydaea, Azmodan and Rakanot only using a few strong health potions per battle, except Cydaea, for whom I have used none
also I haven't an idea how the last two bosses I mentioned earlier are named in English, I'm playing the russian version :I

Either I became good or the bosses got one hell of a nerf

but after the patch I easily killed Cydaea, Azmodan and Rakanot only using a few strong health potions per battle, except Cydaea, for whom I have used none
also I haven't an idea how the last two bosses I mentioned earlier are named in English, I'm playing the russian version :I
What difficulty? Because the bosses of act 3 have always been very easy on normal (compared to Belial).

I'm loving around on a wizard I just made, level 12. I'm Sheezius#1412 if anyone wants to join

I'm loving around on a wizard I just made, level 12. I'm Sheezius#1412 if anyone wants to join
What region?

uh guys I'm still playing

add Navar0nius#2722 if you care

this game blows, waiting for torchlight 2 :c

Bump for character profiles

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Adam-1930/hero/1649550

Also I found my first legendary drop; from a weapon rack, a stuffty 1h crossobw
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 04:27:10 PM by Headcrab Zombie »