love scandal @ school today

Author Topic: love scandal @ school today  (Read 2392 times)

SO one of our soccer coaches got arrested today because she sent nudes of herself to 3 sophomores... she was a TA in my 2nd hour, history... I can't say i'm suprised though. The entire class period consisted of her flirting with anyting with a snake even our own teacher... And he's a fat monster from hell...
She is getting charged with loveual assualt, love (something can't remember), and conspiracy to loveually interact with a kid. (note I can't remember word for word what they were)
She was annoying, short and chubby... i'm not even sure why anyone would want to see nudes of her. But she texted the photo and with the text it said "Better not get me in trouble or i'll get naughty." Now the photos are all over the internetz and it has been the talking point about it all day long... the press flooded the admin building and they had to get the police in there to get them all out... then all my friends got interviewed for a newspaper on how the knew her so well (none of them did, they just wanted the cash) and so our teacher addressed the situation when everyone kept asking where she was... he actually started tearing up... i'm thinking there was an affair going on between them... but that is another story for another day my Kiddos
News link

/discuss
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 11:54:42 PM by Saiytex »

she?
o bby

oh she's short and fat

Why did you put @ instead of at?

Pretty hote disgusting.

depending on her age, can't she also be charged as a loveual predator? oops thought she was a student haha how do i reading comprehension
she's never getting a job where she may interact with a child at any point in time ever again
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 11:55:34 PM by james4115 »

even though they sound bad. i HAVE to see the pics

even though they sound bad. i HAVE to see the pics
Damn straight.

was she an asian chick?

Where are the nudes? I wanna see em.