Author Topic: Weapons  (Read 4038 times)

I loving love Kaje's Sniper for using at any distance. People just get butthurt from being Sniped because they stand still. Fools.
This.

Also, what guns do you like?

Every experienced person can hit a person with Kaje's sniper even if they are moving. I like using weapons such as Ephi's shotgun and Kaje's sniper.

Every experienced person can hit a person with Kaje's sniper even if they are moving. I like using weapons such as Ephi's shotgun and Kaje's sniper.
I'm no pro gamer.

all i see is you whining because you are terrible at guns and extra irritable today.

T+T shotguns have a manual reload because using your context, IN REAL LIFE YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY RELOAD THEM THEY DON'T MAGICALLY DO IT THEMSELVES.
lol
most of your logic is p flawed, only 1 or 2 points i agree with

I'm no pro gamer.
Where did this come from? Whenever a server uses a weapon pack, everyone is going to have the same disadvantages you have, all you have to do is practice a little bit and none of these are flaws. If you think that these weapon packs are the bane of Blockland then make your own lol.

i don't see why you are making a topic on weapons if you aren't an experienced gamer lol

for a game about building, what does it matter how accurately represented weapons are?

the only thing i can really see on your list that should capture any real hate are probably stuffty sword recolors

i mean, really. would you rather machine guns were 100% accurate and didn't do less damage per-shot then weapons that ARE 100% accurate? would you rather have them not automatic?

maybe you'd like them to be able to fire an endless stream of low-damage, slightly-inaccurate bullets, and you could never poke your head out long enough to hit the guy shooting at you without immediately getting swiss cheesed?

on that note, perhaps you'd like shotguns better if they fired one, big bullet that did an extremely moderate amount of damage at an extremely moderate range and at an extremely moderate speed with an extremely moderate rate of fire

it's even worse with your reasoning against sniper rifles- "they suck because if you shoot someone in the head they die, but they also suck if you shoot someone in the chest and they die."

maybe we'd be better off if we all fought with bows.

all i see is you whining because you are terrible at guns and extra irritable today.
Video game guns are typically nothing like real guns.

Video game guns are typically nothing like real guns.
if video games were realistic, nobody would play them
why else do you think people enjoy games such as mario and half-life? it's to escape reality and do things you couldn't normally do in real life
realism in games would kill everything

Instant-Kill Snipers
Offenders: Kaje's Sniper Rifle
When you shoot someone, they are killed automatically. But these have long reloads after each shot. Seems good to use this at a long distance, right? Errrt! Wrong. With the projectile speed limit, you are better off sticking this gun right up your opponent's arse and blasting them into space.
omg i sound like space guy
Disagree

Mostly because at long range you really have to lead your opponents if they're walking/jumping/whatever. A fairly accurate gun if used properly, just like in real life. This is especially helpful if the said enemy has a powerful weapon and can't see you.

Waaaaait waaaaaaaaaaait WAIT JUST A MINUTE. Why the hell is this in drama? I am very confused >_< Pleeeeease someone explain.

why are you complaining about realism in a game about animate pieces of plastic with floating limbs creating blocks with a 2x1 plank that shoots lasers

Disagree

Mostly because at long range you really have to lead your opponents if they're walking/jumping/whatever. A fairly accurate gun if used properly, just like in real life. This is especially helpful if the said enemy has a powerful weapon and can't see you.

also, the whole 'short range sniper rifle' is more of a gamble then anything

automatics, semi-autos, shotguns, you name it- they're supposed to have a much faster cycle time then a sniper rifle (typically bolt action in FPS games) to allow for more room for error. if you've got a sniper rifle and you've managed a kill at point blank, you either have gone completely unnoticed by your target or you've gotten a lucky break hitting a guy who's scrabbling around your screen like a squirrel on crack (which is distinctly HARDER to hit then a guy attempting to scrabble at a much greater distance) because, if you miss, you've got another second or two before you can cycle a round and return fire.

the other guy's got way more then enough time to kill you

ESPECIALLY if he's using an SMG