Otis And/Or Jimmg (Whichever One Floats Your Boat)

Author Topic: Otis And/Or Jimmg (Whichever One Floats Your Boat)  (Read 3303 times)

I wasn't going for the funny but more trying to cause slayer and comatose to rage.
Goodbye.

I wasn't going for the funny but more trying to cause slayer and comatose to rage.

So how many accounts has it been, jimmg?

It's doubtful I'll get permabanned for making 2 guys think I'm serious when I'm talking about how autistic children deserve to be smothered in their sleep.

It's doubtful I'll get permabanned for making 2 guys think I'm serious when I'm talking about how autistic children deserve to be smothered in their sleep.
wow, you're lame

User was banned for this post

OtisDaHousKat, I misread it as PootisDaHousKrap.

2012 doubtful is the new guaranteed

So apparently I should be dead.

I'd give you all a massive lecture on the autistic spectrum but then that would be taking Otis's arguments seriously.

Haha

I wasn't even raging at you.

2012 doubtful is the new guaranteed
Because it definitely says he was permabanned.

The only reasons that Otis is well respected are that he is at least marginally intelligent and he has always been here. I've never seen much more than bad-tempered arguments from him.

yay

I can't take it anymore I have to tell you guys

Jimmg's avatar makes me really hot