Author Topic: DAY Z MEGATHREAD - OP finally gets this mod.  (Read 103924 times)

Is the old thread dead or something...?

Anyways, updated and played out of boredom yesterday and got so loaded in Cherno.

-Coyote bag with tons of food, couple of bloodpacks and morphine
-traded a DMR with 9 or so mags for an M4A1 with 4 'cause I don't really like snipers :/
-Camping tent

just need a vehicle now.

People still play this with Warz around the corner?

People still play this with Warz around the corner?
warz looks really dumb imo

might as well repost and update

i currently have a silenced m4 and a silenced m9 with a bus and loads of food at camp

three tents for tango, ike and i, ike has a shotgun and glock, tango has a silenced m4 and silenced m9, i still have my two weapons, and we got a different vehicle, going for a helicopter in cherno later

been a good week or so

three tents for tango, ike and i, ike has a shotgun and glock, tango has a silenced m4 and silenced m9, i still have my two weapons, and we got a different vehicle, going for a helicopter in cherno later

been a good week or so
i have an AK not an m4

been a good week or so
Protip: go to the black lake to find a pbx, from there go to Skalisty Island where there will be a helicopter with exactly 5 cokes inside it.

been a good week or so

credit me for privet server idea

credit me for privet server idea
Yeah but you disabled battleye and spawned a heli lol