Author Topic: BlocklandWorld Wiki - That Wiki Where you Write Stuff  (Read 7550 times)

Here's a pic of the Blocko Sedan's collision mesh.

And here's a pic of the Jeep's:

They might be useful for an article about collision meshes. If needed, I can make more pics.

If I may suggest, I think the color scheme of the wiki should be changed so it doesn't look so dreary, another background picture should be added, one with more action and blockheads, and a logo should be made.

Is there anyway I can help?

If I may suggest, I think the color scheme of the wiki should be changed so it doesn't look so dreary, another background picture should be added, one with more action and blockheads, and a logo should be made.

Is there anyway I can help?
By adding some pages.

Typing up the Tier Tactical page right now, seeing as how it's a major weapon pack in the community.

Great. Also, don't post pages on users besides the developers and other incredibly important people in development of the game or RTB.

dear pacnet, don't post articles.
thank you,
my eyes and ears
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 08:30:06 PM by Extrude »

Ban pacnet from editing please.

Pacnet keeps loving stuff up.

Ban pacnet from editing please.

I can't find any record of Pacnet.  Did Ragref take care of it?

popular ever since it's release in early February of 2010, Annoying Orangeing Gravity Cat's weapon pack almost immediately. The total count of weapons is surmised to be around 35 to 40.
what does this mean?

what does this mean?

Means that it received more downloads.  I'll remove that sentence.

Means that it received more downloads.  I'll remove that sentence.

Yeah, I wasn't exactly sure of it from the start.

http://blocklandworld.wikia.com/wiki/City_RP
Just something I wrote up for now. I'll add onto it later

It's entirely based on a server, needs serious reformatting. It's just a tutorial for your special City RP mod.

It's entirely based on a server, needs serious reformatting. It's just a tutorial for your special City RP mod.
I will put a notice on the Experience section because that's the only part that is 100% specific to the server. Other than that, everything else is fine.