Author Topic: ■ The Photography Megathread ■  (Read 244145 times)

From the concert at my school;
-snip-
In the 4th picture it looks like he's choking

Oh haven't heard this one before

Just go watch some research seriously
Why do that when I have my mind

Um, no offense, but... Wat.
He misread it as research thread so he posted that carrot. c:

I made a sh*tload of pictures with my Nexus 4. I posted the best I found on an Imgur album.
Clicky clicky.

You can rate if you want.

Sup sluts. Image links to my blog for more random pictures of stuff.

I guess it's been way too long since I've dumped what I've been up to lately.

This will look better once I go to Tennesee and use my aunt and uncles 40 grand telescope they got for free from Rhodes college physics department.

I feel stupid for finally figuring out that the VR on my telephoto lens needed to be off to achieve non shaky light trails after 3 nights of shooting.

I know these are kinda off center, I don't like them that much anyhow but I figured I would post them anyways and plus the fact I put my camera on the roof of my car on a gorilla pod to achieve a different POV.  And below is a picture of said camera placement technique.

Now for my windows phone photodump!  Warning will be of lesser quality compared to above photos.

i like this one a lot, it looks like it's from a movie

there we go

Here's my  :nes: (NES)

« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 03:42:02 PM by sonic38 »

Seeing the NES picture, I decided I'll give a similar type shot a try and this is what I got.

Yes the camera is fine in this next shot, it was a miserable live stream night but my laptop and stuff survived amazingly.

Believe it or not, all of the pictures I posted until then, including the NES one were done with my phone, a Nexus 4.
Here's another batch of pictures of my retro-collection.

The following shots are of a bit lesser quality, since my phone's camera doesn't like darker places at all and I did them quickly.