Isaac (No D6)
Magdeline
Eve
Judas
Cain
???
Isaac + D6
Samson

Author Topic: The Binding Of Isaac - WOAH WRATH OF THE LAMB  (Read 48429 times)

Again, it's a common thing to see double books

Gog help me. I don't know how to ipecac. I swear I got hurt more often than I could kill.

Gog help me. I don't know how to ipecac. I swear I got hurt more often than I could kill.

Don't take IPECAC. Unless you already have Technology 2 (it boosts the forget out of tech 2). Otherwise just skip it.

First moms heart kill :D

was way easier than mom, just kept putting bombs on the middle when she spawned stuff

I'm having a month of bad luck or something. I can't even make it to Mom anymore.

i still dont see how people get such good/plentiful weapons every run they do, ive done 4-5 runs and i leave the first two floors with only a range upgrade or something lame :I

i check all shops, tinted rocks, treasure rooms, and secret rooms, and i get stuff

ive seen people get beefed in the first two floors most of the time

i still dont see how people get such good/plentiful weapons every run they do, ive done 4-5 runs and i leave the first two floors with only a range upgrade or something lame :I

i check all shops, tinted rocks, treasure rooms, and secret rooms, and i get stuff

ive seen people get beefed in the first two floors most of the time
1st Cain run.
SO MUCH PILLS
WOAH LOOK HOLY GRAIL, MARK, LORD OF THE PIT
SOMEHOW MY RANGE IS MAXED
OH LOOK HOMING SPECTRAL TEARS
YAY PRAYER CARD ETERNAL HEARTS GO

Needless to say after the third floor I pretty much breezed through everything. :I

That's why most sane people just ignore Ipecac

after you get flying the game gets alot easier imo

That's why most sane people just ignore Ipecac
i am insane
i think ipecac is great :/

First moms heart kill :D

was way easier than mom, just kept putting bombs on the middle when she spawned stuff

>unused Health Up pill

???

Why can't I get overpowered stuff when I play as eve? I started with chocolate milk, then got polyphemus, and then mom's knife and I killed like everything in one hit. I probably had at least 30-40 items

best run so far by far

Is that Mulligan or Skatole? Either way that's quite a nice set of items

As I was saying, three floors in...