Author Topic: Starport GE  (Read 1532 times)

Starport: Galactic Empires is a free MMORPG based in a Science Fiction galaxy. Players assume control of their own starship, make money via trading or combat, form their own empires by colonizing planets, and more. The game uses semi-realistic 2-dimensional physics for both space and atmospheric travel, affecting both the movement of ships and player-fired weaponry. Characters can conquer and colonize planets with a variety of different terrains depending on the type of planet. The player can harvest resources, generate money, and produce weapons with their colony.
Pretty great game.

Link

Pics:

The server i play on is The Golden Age. I have a Corp, the name is Zendikar and pass is 111
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 09:46:13 PM by NotKreation »

Looks cool, downloading. Can you join other alliances or is it all solo

Looks cool, downloading. Can you join other alliances or is it all solo
You can join alliances, called corporations.
Make a character on The Golden Age.
I have a corp

omg
c:

Where the heck is alpha persei, or however it's spelled.

Where the heck is alpha persei, or however it's spelled.
It's somewhere near sol, just look around for systems with the name persei and then alpha persei will be near them.
My in game name is Fourbits, btw.

Found it. It's so small an icon isn't even on the map.

played this a LONG time ago
I hope it's not still stuffty

didnt a bunch of us play this like year ago?

or was that another game

didnt a bunch of us play this like year ago?

or was that another game
That was this.
I started again a few days ago and all you forgeters should join me <3

why does my ship keep getting  stuck on planets and when it's warping?

why does my ship keep getting  stuck on planets and when it's warping?
If you mean when you try to enter gates and planets, it's probably a bad connection

I used to play this all the time.
I stopped because it was depressing to play on any of the servers unless you got on an active one at the moment it reset and played it every day so you didn't fall out of the loop

I used to play this all the time.
I stopped because it was depressing to play on any of the servers unless you got on an active one at the moment it reset and played it every day so you didn't fall out of the loop
Most servers are pretty active now.

Get on mondays
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 05:33:36 PM by NotKreation »