Author Topic: Help me get in shape!  (Read 1900 times)

First off, I want to make a point that I am not fat, I am a little "Flabby" but I suppose I could still be classified as a in-shape person.
Ive let myself go over the past 3-4 years, not sure exactly why, but I do know that around the time I was 12 I started drinking a lot of soda and eating a lot more fast food. Somehow over those years I have managed to maintain a healthy size.
Its almost the end of the school year, and starting next Monday I plan to do a lot of hard work to get in a fit state.
Okay now that that stuff has been said.
Currently, I walk around 3-4 miles a day.  It all depends on how my day is. I have to walk about 2 miles to school everyday, and usually later that night I take a quick stroll around the neighborhood. Other than that, I have PE everyday where I also do some excersize, but its normally just Casual 3v3 Basketball or Knockout. I am also trying to eat healthier. Instead of Pizza at lunch, I am now eating Wraps and a bag of chips and cutting back on soda, to maybe a can a day.

Im not really sure where to go from here, hence I made this thread.
Any help is welcomed :)

Start drinking a lot of water. Do you eat breakfast?

Do what I did.
Stand up and drop the fork, it truly helps.

Well here is what I did to lose my weight (and gained muscle)

See when I gained weight from having nothing to do being on a secluded hill with no one to talk to except my family and all that I began to gain weight because I couldn't do stuff. But then I moved out and I started moving more and eating less.

Eat less move more I guess would be the moral of that.

Start drinking a lot of water. Do you eat breakfast?
I drink quite a bit of water, but there is room for more I suppose.
I try to eat Breakfast, but most of the time im in a rush so I settle for a glass of Orange Juice.

Take a steak knife, cut yourself open, pull out your fat and stitch the hole up.

Problem solved.

I drink quite a bit of water, but there is room for more I suppose.
I try to eat Breakfast, but most of the time im in a rush so I settle for a glass of Orange Juice.

Try eating more breakfast, it boosts your metabolism and helps you lose weight.

Take a steak knife, cut yourself open, pull out your fat and stitch the hole up.

Problem solved.
thanks so much

Do as many push-ups and sit-ups as you possibly can each night before going to bed. Like I mean until the point where you cannot do them anymore.

It says endurance, but you'll lose weight in the process.

actually eating a lot and working out will make all that fat go straight to your muscles instead of being stored in your gut.

*eats a donut
*drinks gravy

You could jog every morning, then from that you can start other stuff.

actually eating a lot and working out will make all that fat go straight to your muscles instead of being stored in your gut.
This is true. I gained lots of weight and I turned that into muscle. Since I did that now I can be like a bull when it comes to fighting. When your big as forget people can't knock you down so easy because you can just knock them out the way.

Even my cousin who's been fighting all his life has issues keeping me down. Remember that being big isn't a bad thing. Just try not to get a huge gut because seeing that is like wtf?

stuff I forgot to add: No I'm not trying to be a Mister Tough dude, I'm just pointing out how being bigger can help.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 07:11:58 PM by Alyx Vance »