Author Topic: adblock for ponies  (Read 7315 times)

Original batman
Original spiderman
Original scoobie doo

in before "LOLE THOSE SHOWS R GOOD THOU"

Solution:
1. Dispose of any electronical devices you have.
2. Go to either step 3 or step 5.
3. Do nothing.
4. Go to step 3.
5. Get a life.
Ponies got into my real life and there is Bronies out here..... Not even the middle of no wheres can keep you safe.

in before "LOLE THOSE SHOWS R GOOD THOU"
But here's the thing you're missing out, do people do class presentations on physical impossibilities in either shows?

But here's the thing you're missing out, do people do class presentations on physical impossibilities in either shows?
Yes I've actually seen one.

yes
wtf does spiderman's web hit when he's flying
does it like hit a satellite or something?

I've avoided this topic for 12 pages, thinking someone wanted their ads to be replaced by pictures of ponies. While some relief comes that it's kinda the opposite, the fact that I considered this the more likely option concerns me.

or perhaps the pony posters have serious issues with people not wanting to see their avatars or pony images

sorry but that is the stupidest statement i've ever heard

Original batman
Original spiderman
Original scoobie doo

All these cartoons have been discontinued and remade several times, not to mention, fans of these cartoons tend to despise the remakes. The only fans the newer reboots have is young kids that don't know what they are watching is a watered down versions of shows I got to enjoy.

I dont like MLP. I dont want to see it.
Whenever I do see it, I remember there are forgetbrains like you that like that stuff and become more ashamed of humanity.

This is exactly how Id expect a fan to act.

I agree.

I agree.
Oh stuff, don't tell me you just bumped THIS thread.

OP is either purposely trying to start a stuff-storm or just plain handicapped.

Blocking most images would possible if it was necessary and if Google provided a simple API or the source/database of Reverse Image Search, which can generate a few short statements to describe an image. The rest would be as simple as querying a small database of terms and checking with fuzzy search if they were in the description.

/topc

OP is either purposely trying to start a stuff-storm or just plain handicapped.
It was bumped, calm down

Something that blocks pony research would be better.
Remember when Lord Tony spammed the hot anime girls threads with pony research?

It was bumped, calm down
Okay, I was a bit mad when I posted that  :panda: