Author Topic: The Midnight Game. A creepyass loving game you should never try.  (Read 49180 times)

This guy is totally chill, the only problem I had is that he loves mexican food and now my house smells like midnight stuff.

it's bullstuff but i wouldn't do it

Going to try it tonight. My house is small enough so I can just go around the largest room in about 10 seconds flat. I'd probably sit on the kitchen table and just drink coffee and eat some biscuits.

If it were real, and I were the Midnight man, I'd be pissed off. Every Midnight these kids make me go out of my way to just stand their infront of them, I would disregard the salt circle and cut their head clean off.

If it were real, and I were the Midnight man, I'd be pissed off. Every Midnight these kids make me go out of my way to just stand their infront of them, I would disregard the salt circle and cut their head clean off.
You can't break the rules.

YOU BROKE THE RULES! GODDAMMIT. YOU BROKE THE loving RULES!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 04:09:27 PM by Alex Man! »

Salt circle around house.

You shouldn't have done that...

I tried it last night, followed it to the letter and nothing happened.

In the ORIGINAL VERSION (I think it was) of this, when he "got you" he would make you hallucinate your worst fear till 3:33.

I know that feeling bro.
I think we are talking about two different subjects *ahem*double entry p-*ahem*
Lol

I liked the part when he talked about that spongebob episode because that's exactly what I was thinking lol

I was thinking this too